This is what happens by EOY...

12 hours ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Except... all the high ones receive a ton of praise and concurrence while the low ones are immediately dismissed as fud posts and laughable despite how true they may be.  

It is normal for a negative prediction to produce vehement reactions. It is normal for an optimistic prediction to produce positive reactions. No one wants to lose money, or have small ROIs. No one wants to see XRP at 2 usd at the end of 2019. Everybody expects to be higher.

You are a pessimistic type or FUD spreader. I'm a realistic guy and I only agree with your prediction for EOY 2018: no more than 1 usd. With your prediction for EOY 2019 I do not agree. Probably we'll be somewhere between 3.5 and 5 usd. However, you should know that long-term predictions on XRP are very relative and inaccurate. Because the price depends on the news. If the adoption rate of XRapid will increase in 2019 by other important names that will use the XRP digital asset, do you think your 2 usd prediction for EOY 2019 can still be considered realistic?

Why do you think your pessimistic prediction is true, and other optimistic predictions are false? Only at the end of 2019 will you be able to see if your prediction was true. Until then ... patience and much tobacco.

16 hours ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Nothing, we remain under $1.  By EOY 2019 - $2 at best.  By EOY 2022 - $5 at best.  Go ahead, save this thread, mark my words. If that timeline doesn't work for your investment plan, move along. 

Okay come on now spit it out, you bought it at all time high didn't you??? 

Well, a 1,000% rate of return over 3 years is nothing to gripe about.  If it would grow an additional 1,000 percent the following three years after, you can find me in the Galapagos.  It's okay to dream of a paradigm shifting moonshot, but seriously unhealthy to expect it.  I've already began hedging my bets by building Crypto Rehabs.

@dontsellmeadog  Why is it that people see these steady rises over years of time?  If you have spent even a little time in crypto you realize that nothing is linear about it.  We have violent upswings and violent down swings. It is much more likely that this will either appreciate dramatically or it will fail completely.   The window is closing on XRP's  model.  It will either be adopted or another technology will fill the role.  Either way I doubt we have to wait years to find out. 

1 hour ago, ManBearPig said:

Well, a 1,000% rate of return over 3 years is nothing to gripe about.  If it would grow an additional 1,000 percent the following three years after, you can find me in the Galapagos.  It's okay to dream of a paradigm shifting moonshot, but seriously unhealthy to expect it.  I've already began hedging my bets by building Crypto Rehabs.

Is there anything to do on the Glapagos Islands?

On 11/13/2018 at 2:09 PM, dontsellmeadog said:

Nothing, we remain under $1.  By EOY 2019 - $2 at best.  By EOY 2022 - $5 at best.  Go ahead, save this thread, mark my words. If that timeline doesn't work for your investment plan, move along. 

Don't sell any for less than $50. Do not sell when we breach $5. You'll regret it.