dontsellmeadog

This is what happens by EOY...

5 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Nothing, we remain under $1.  By EOY 2019 - $2 at best.  By EOY 2022 - $5 at best.  Go ahead, save this thread, mark my words. If that timeline doesn't work for your investment plan, move along. 

Please don't tell me I got sold a dog!

12 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Nothing, we remain under $1.  By EOY 2019 - $2 at best.  By EOY 2022 - $5 at best.  Go ahead, save this thread, mark my words. If that timeline doesn't work for your investment plan, move along. 

So do you believe in xrp or not? Because If you do, why so pessimistic? And if not, why are you here?

Why are you posting this? Do you think people respect you for trying to have a post where you can then say "hate to say I told you so" if you were right by EOY? It seems very immature to post something like this where you try to say you will be right.

Edited by JordanC

42 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

@pumpndump is that you? :D You're sounding a bit agitated. Sucks to be shutdown eh?

Edited by PhiGuy

1 hour ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Fine, but do you care to provide a hint of subtantiation for why you say this beyond "mark my words".  If I marked all words there'd be not truth.  But in sincere if you do you have some relevant idea please share to discuss.  I have a poignantly different view, but still am interested in listening to yours!  Thx.

Anyone who makes any type of price prediction..high or low..is simply silly.  There are zero way to estimate anything of substance

1 hour ago, xrphilosophy said:

Fine, but do you care to provide a hint of subtantiation for why you say this beyond "mark my words".  If I marked all words there'd be not truth.  But in sincere if you do you have some relevant idea please share to discuss.  I have a poignantly different view, but still am interested in listening to yours!  Thx.

Yes, I have given quite a bit, nobody takes it seriously though, even when it's right.