Do you feel now is the time to add to your stack?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel the past six months we're the time to add to your stack so I'll stick to my current stash. Ofcourse we need people to buy during positive market sentiment like december 2017 to drive the p

Seems plausible to me and much more so then the $100-$5000 crew.

Certainly a nod to the randomness of it all - and the least stressful.

39 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

Every time i thought it was a good time to buy, I got burned as the price crashed later.  I was constantly chasing the bottom. 

The wisest strategy is to simply buy on the same day every month regardless of price. It removes emotion from the equation.

Certainly a nod to the randomness of it all - and the least stressful.

Question for the OP if you are part of the 589 club I would say, "Yes buy!", Right?

If people are truly long (years) and truly think in years XRP will be higher than .51. Why wouldnt you buy?

If you want a get rich quick play would be the only reason to ask these questions in which I would say dont expect any bull run. Only invest for the longterm.

Slow and steady!

Edited by pumpndump
1 hour ago, pumpndump said:

Question for the OP if you are part of the 589 club I would say, "Yes buy!", Right?

If people are truly long (years) and truly think in years XRP will be higher than .51. Why wouldnt you buy?

If you want a get rich quick play would be the only reason to ask these questions in which I would say dont expect any bull run. Only invest for the longterm.

Slow and steady!

I’m not part of the 589 gang. I never see XRP move past $20 in my wildest imaginations. I’m imagining we will linger between 40 cents and buck`n a half, back to 40cents. Up / down- sideways, than down. Meaning I need to be smart as I will chase the smaller gains. When we pass $1 om selling everything and rebuy when it drops.   

5 minutes ago, ImBroke said:

I’m not part of the 589 gang. I never see XRP move past $20 in my wildest imaginations. I’m imagining we will linger between 40 cents and buck`n a half, back to 40cents. Up / down- sideways, than down. Meaning I need to be smart as I will chase the smaller gains. When we pass $1 om selling everything and rebuy when it drops.   

Seems plausible to me and much more so then the $100-$5000 crew.