Do you feel now is the time to add to your stack?

Strictly strategically, would now be the right time to accumulate. FOMO, good news, bullrun, last year – would now be a good time to make a big trade?  

The fear of dropping back to 25cents has evaporated.

What do you think?

Edited by ImBroke
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel the past six months we're the time to add to your stack so I'll stick to my current stash. Ofcourse we need people to buy during positive market sentiment like december 2017 to drive the p

Seems plausible to me and much more so then the $100-$5000 crew.

Certainly a nod to the randomness of it all - and the least stressful.

1 minute ago, ImBroke said:

Strictly strategically, would now be the right time to accumulate. FOMO, goods news, bullrun, last year – would now be a good time to make a big trade?  

The fear of dropping back to 25cents has evaporated.

What do you think?

Not a bad thought at all.  I haven't bought or sold a zerp since last summer.  Could be a decent play.  I would not say the chance of falling back

has evaporated, though. 

Nobody knows. Could be 39 cents in a week. Could be 1 dollar. Despite the good news dont forget we are also tied to btc. A likely etf rejection would drop btc and we would follow. Too many factors and unknowns to consider imo.

Just now, Qasim_786 said:

Nobody knows. Could be 39 cents in a week. Could be 1 dollar. Despite the good news dont forget we are also tied to btc. A likely etf rejection would drop btc and we would follow. Too many factors and unknowns to consider imo.

Agree 100% - far too many factors.  Probably not a good idea to be lulled into the 'well, it happened around this time last year' bunny trail.

I feel the past six months we're the time to add to your stack so I'll stick to my current stash.

Ofcourse we need people to buy during positive market sentiment like december 2017 to drive the price up further, so I agree, it's time for you and many others to add to your stack as much as you can! ;)

I am exactly in the same position and waiting for the chance to buy a bigger position. But I am still waiting for a BTC-decision and a stock-market decision.

BTC:

In my opinion, a decision is imminent (within the next 1 or 2 weeks): break out. But in which direction: up or down?

If we break 6.380 USD and stay a few 1hrs ccandles above that level I will buy in to not miss the train.

Until then I am waiting.... if we break below ~6.220 USD I will wait until it bottom out (5.900? 4k? 3k? who knows...) but then I will wait a bit longer until it is clear that we leave that bear market.

Stocks:

When the stock markets collapse, they also will drag the crypto market down. So I am looking with one eye at BTC and with the other at SP500.

I am waiting to accumulate XRP, CSC, TRX now (and I will buy a small position IOTA)...

I'm looking to buy in more.

We had the massive, pump, and majority of 2018 of dump. Another pump again, but this time after settling it is trending nicely in an upwards direction.

Fundamentals for XRP are really undeniable now. Major banks on board, real XRapid usage, and there now seems to be an acceptance that this kind of solution will be the future with pretty much everybody getting onboard with ILP.

Dec 2017 / Jan 2018 was fomo speculation.
Most of 2018 was bleed from all time high
Late 2018 onwards we should in theory see growth so long as adoption keeps progressing.

I keep adding little by little, but not really based on any TA or fundamentals. Just on the fact that I think/believe that each XRP will be worth more than the price I am buying them at, whether I buy at 0.26 or 0.50. Probably not the most efficient system, but worked for me since day one.

Hope that helps. 

1 minute ago, Makanakis said:

I keep adding little by little, but not really based on any TA or fundamentals. Just on the fact that I think/believe that each XRP will be worth more than the price I am buying them at, whether I buy at 0.26 or 0.50. Probably not the most efficient system, but worked for me since day one.

Hope that helps. 

That IS the system.