Xrphunter

Ripple CEO Discusses Cryptocurrency XRP, Need of 'Global Framework'

1 hour ago, Xrphunter said:

Brad Garlinghouse, chief executive officer of fintech startup Ripple, talks about XRP, the cryptocurrency commonly referred as Ripple, the overall market environment, market regulations and the company's strategy. He speaks on the sidelines of the Singapore Fintech Festive with Haslinda Amin on "Bloomberg Markets: Asia." (Source: Bloomberg)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-11-13/ripple-labs-ceo-discusses-cryptocurrency-xrp-need-of-global-framework-video?fbclid=IwAR1B04e7NJ6gAyMLLBugyFi9RyTVFSbiIZgOgreyh5dKKbhi-0VkKjDtFmM

Right at the end he actually mentions working with banks in this 'new world order'?  Interesting choice of words.

30 minutes ago, spiras said:

Right at the end he actually mentions working with banks in this 'new world order'?  Interesting choice of words.

Yes, that terminology has been slightly problematic in the past, to say the least.

Brad is becoming adept at the old politician's trick of never answering the question you are asked but rather the question you wanted to be asked.

23 hours ago, Blubber said:

Brad is becoming adept at the old politician's trick of never answering the question you are asked but rather the question you wanted to be asked.

Remind you of anyone?

"There's lots of rumors, and I'm hesitant to comment on ANY rumor,
because if you comment on the FALSE rumors, then you have to comment on the TRUE rumors...."  BG (5:07 of video)

Anyone else feel a tingle when Brad acknowledges that some of the rumors floating around are true?

I have a feeling, if we knew what he knows, we wouldn't bat an eye over this temporary bear market either!

31 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

Anyone else feel a tingle when Brad acknowledges that some of the rumors floating around are true?

I have a feeling, if we knew what he knows, we wouldn't bat an eye over this temporary bear market either!

Well considering most rumors are huge news whether SWIFT partnership Temanos?.... All the Bearableguy123 or Riddle... IMF... 

I can't think of a simple low key rumor so If any one of the big ones is true which appears to be with that comment, I think we have a bright future ahead if even just one is fact.