XRPMaN1

XRP - Price Increase - How?

1 minute ago, TheXRPer said:

In theory, yes. But today's high is 0.53; it's now trading at 0.51. It's not the start of a bull run. It's ZBG and ZB.com exchanges pumping the market with over $230MM in trade volume 

You're looking at today's pricing and not considering the long term. That's OK if you're a day trader, but for long term investors, it's just a blip on the radar.

Just now, n2it said:

You're looking at today's pricing and not considering the long term. That's OK if you're a day trader, but for long term investors, it's just a blip on the radar.

Are you talking to me or a strawman you created? I don't remember saying anything to the contrary about a potential for profit over the long term.

I think the point he was making is many people are yet again saying, "bull run", " here it comes", "mark this day" and again it is a non-event.

This is happening at every .01-.04 cent move nowawdays.

People want a bull run so bad it is as if they are looking at a mirage in a desert...there it is a bull run.....nope!

Long play slow and steady!!

Edited by pumpndump

4 hours ago, pumpndump said:

People want a bull run so bad it is as if they are looking at a mirage in a desert...there it is a bull run.....nope!

Classic cargo cult behavior. A sad and curious thing.

10 hours ago, pumpndump said:

I think the point he was making is many people are yet again saying, "bull run", " here it comes", "mark this day" and again it is a non-event.

This is happening at every .01-.04 cent move nowawdays.

Long play slow and steady!!

The big difference with a couple of months ago is that market sentiment is slowly becoming much more positive on this forum. I partially read this forum to watch that sentiment. This rise in positive views/posts, how ludicrous some might be, usually seem to lead to a new bull run eventually (accompanied with many other factors causing one ofcourse).

I'm not saying € 100 EOY or any year. But change of sentiment leads to change of markets.

45 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

The big difference with a couple of months ago is that market sentiment is slowly becoming much more positive on this forum. I partially read this forum to watch that sentiment. This rise in positive views/posts, how ludicrous some might be, usually seem to lead to a new bull run eventually (accompanied with many other factors causing one ofcourse).

I'm not saying € 100 EOY or any year. But change of sentiment leads to change of markets.

I dont disagree. I think XRP is a outlier in this and could see the biggest run of any coin (crap low $$ moves not included) biggest move ongoing as well and that is why I'm invested in it.

I do not expect a bull run though in the scope that resembles last year. Interest that resembles the must get in buy, buy, buy of last year is not present. Too much bot trading in the market and quick profits skimming small percentages. The ability to short doesnt help either.

$1 by EOY would be nice and pressure is building that just may happen.

Green is good :) .005-.01 a day makes me happy!

Edited by pumpndump

20 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

Are you talking to me or a strawman you created? I don't remember saying anything to the contrary about a potential for profit over the long term.

I was simply pointing out that you left out any consideration about long term prospects for XRP prices, thus creating an incomplete argument IMHO. That's not creating a strawman. That's highlighting an omission of the larger context surrounding your statement. Many believe XRP fundamentals are more important than small day-to-day price fluctuations.

2 hours ago, n2it said:

I was simply pointing out that you left out any consideration about long term prospects for XRP prices, thus creating an incomplete argument IMHO. That's not creating a strawman. That's highlighting an omission of the larger context surrounding your statement. Many believe XRP fundamentals are more important than small day-to-day price fluctuations.

Since reading comprehension isn't your forte. let me post this again. 

I don't remember saying anything to the contrary about a potential for profit over the long term.

11 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

Since reading comprehension isn't your forte. let me post this again.

Seriously?

I'll stand by my assertion that omitting long term fundamentals from XRP price discussion creates an incomplete argument. That's not too controversial, IMHO, so your insult is surprising but I'll get over it :)

Cheers.

4 hours ago, n2it said:

Seriously?

I'll stand by my assertion that omitting long term fundamentals from XRP price discussion creates an incomplete argument. That's not too controversial, IMHO, so your insult is surprising but I'll get over it :)

Cheers.

Who is "omitting long[-]term fundamentals"?

On 11/12/2018 at 7:56 PM, TheXRPer said:

lol We've only gone up .01 today.

On 11/12/2018 at 8:13 PM, TheXRPer said:

In theory, yes. But today's high is 0.53; it's now trading at 0.51. It's not the start of a bull run. It's ZBG and ZB.com exchanges pumping the market with over $230MM in trade volume 

1 hour ago, TheXRPer said:

Who is "omitting long[-]term fundamentals"?

I guess those first two posts made me think that. Of course I could be wrong.

I don't think we're making any progress so I'll bow out on this thread. Thanks for your viewpoint.

Edited by n2it

On 11/12/2018 at 2:24 PM, XRPMaN1 said:

What does everyone think about how Ripple will increase the price of XRP?

Ripple doesn't have to. the market will. ETH was a failed experiment, XRP is jumping it as we speak. BTC is suffering from infighting with BCH, and has the Chinese mining ban for tax investigations this week. American express has the new permissions from the Peoples Bank of China, short interest on XRP is high, but will drop as they get rekt. USDT is failing, BTC funds are funneling into XRP. 

Utility and innovation will drive the best digital asset, XRP.

Moon soon.