Thinking outside the bo.... planet. Sending xrp (almost) to the moon.

fiik

Maybe I'm just too unimaginative but if my daughter is in Japan and I transfer $100 into her Australian bank account I haven't really sent anything to Japan.

Similarly moving XRP around on the ledger hasn't moved it to space.  But it is a first of sorts I suppose.  

It's actually more impressive to me if someone in space moves XRP around.  That's a more clearly distinctive first.

I'm a wet blanket I know...    I'll let myself out....

56 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Similarly moving XRP around on the ledger hasn't moved it to space.  But it is a first of sorts I suppose.

"Your honor, a majority of the validators are now non-terrestrial;  is 'decentralization' really the only metric that matters?  This is getting a little bit ridiculous.  Our next witness is prepared to testify to the exact degree of decentralization, but he's about to run out of Reese's Pieces and keeps making references to needing to phone home, so, you might want to speed this along."

ET-2015060911322735.jpg

Edited by NightJanitor