3 hours ago, zenkert said:

XRParrot is really interesting @Hodor was totally off my Radar before this Post. Mille Grazie :JC_doubleup:

@Hodor Another informative read, tnx!

Looks like (I am counting on it) Wietse might be integrating XRParrot with XRPTipBot.

The only issue I have with XRParrot is that the liquidy on the Gatehub XRP exchange/gateway it uses is low. If liquidity is low you might end up paying to much for the XRP tokens... You need good liquidity for a 'balanced price'. If this 'problem' can somehow be solved that would be great.

Edited by cryptoxrp

45 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

the liquidy on the Gatehub XRP exchange/gateway it uses is low

True, but I think this is now changing. 

The rumor is that an arbitrage - market maker made $200K in the span of minutes a couple days ago based on this discrepancy between the DEX-based XRP price (denominated in Gatehub USD tokens) and XRP measured against USD and USDT. 

It's also sort of like chicken-and-egg; as the service starts, the demand for those DEX tokens will increase, along with the volume and arbitrage. 

1 hour ago, cryptoxrp said:

The only issue I have with XRParrot is that the liquidy on the Gatehub XRP exchange/gateway it uses is low. If liquidity is low you might end up paying to much for the XRP tokens... You need good liquidity for a 'balanced price'. If this 'problem' can somehow be solved that would be great.

I see XRParrot as a new beginning of Easy Buying XRP (Mass adoption, cause now it is still to far complicated - remember the Topic of @Hodor post - We are Early to the Party). Of course you are right in you concerns.

Edited by zenkert

Hodor - have just watched a video on Jasper-Ubin and the relationship with the Central Banks of Canada , England and Singapore and the use of Corda and R3 on cross border payments. How does the recent SBI led  reconciliation between Ripple and R3 fit in with this initiative. We may be early to the party but should we view this as a long term threat. Can we expect close collaboration between the R3 consortium and Ripple. Any help in reducing my confusion perhaps in a future blog ?

1 hour ago, Dikwhit said:

How does the recent SBI led  reconciliation between Ripple and R3 fit in with this initiative.

I would *love* for R3 and Ripple to join forces. 

I still don't know the terms of that lawsuit, but I hope everybody is getting along now.  We will see?