Sign in to follow this  
ErikLuck

Why we may be in for something by eoy (ripple riddler)

•••NOW I must clarify. I don’t know what will happen by eoy. It could be sideways for another 6 months for all we know. That being said...this post is just poking fun. 

While I wait for ‘To the lifeboats’ to make another video. I wanted to cover this myself. I’ve been a Ripple Riddler follower for some time now. The one clue that stands out the most to me is this one. He appears to be behind the screen whispering at the viewer. It looks as if he knows what going on behind the curtain. It also stands out odd to me that the price spiked about 20%, hours after he made his last video on the 5th. That being said, if he is an insider than we may be in for something soon. But then again ..who knows ;)

D98EA9CA-4278-4648-B983-72B7AAFB332B.jpeg

Edited by ErikLuck

7 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Given the fact that there was a pump on the 5th,  and that it does not appear to have been based on XRapid usage, and that there was a subsequent dump a few days later,  I think it's much more likely he is part of an overblown pump n dump scheme.

And it wasn't all that impressive a pump or dump either.  So to me it all appears as a damp squib.

That was a lot of editing hours and effort for a poor mans pump...

Lol, guys....a couple of pennies is 5%, and in this case we saw a 20% lift. . If you have millions invested...20% is great. 

I sold 1/4 of my holdings at the top and still haven’t bought back in....when I do I will see at least a 7% gain on those holdings. 

A couple of pennies for the really big guys can mean HUGE money. 

20 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

Lol, guys....a couple of pennies is 5%, and in this case we saw a 20% lift. . If you have millions invested...20% is great. 

I sold 1/4 of my holdings at the top and still haven’t bought back in....when I do I will see at least a 7% gain on those holdings. 

A couple of pennies for the really big guys can mean HUGE money. 

Flip side is you also lose yuge!

11 hours ago, ErikLuck said:

•••NOW I must clarify. I don’t know what will happen by eoy. It could be sideways for another 6 months for all we know. That being said...this post is just poking fun. 

While I wait for ‘To the lifeboats’ to make another video. I wanted to cover this myself. I’ve been a Ripple Riddler follower for some time now. The one clue that stands out the most to me is this one. He appears to be behind the screen whispering at the viewer. It looks as if he knows what going on behind the curtain. It also stands out odd to me that the price spiked about 20%, hours after he made his last video on the 5th. That being said, if he is an insider than we may be in for something soon. But then again ..who knows ;)

Looks like he's picking his nose.

BAKKT at December 12, DUH. Not a secret folks.

And the info on november the 5th was publicly available.

Nothing to see here folks, just a clever guy trolling people who don't read the news.

4 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

BAKKT at December 12, DUH. Not a secret folks.

And the info on november the 5th was publicly available.

Nothing to see here folks, just a clever guy trolling people who don't read the news.

How poetic that BAKKT would fall one year to the day when the great 'zerpening' event took place.  If BAKKT bumped XRP up a new

level, to let's say .75 and stayed there until EOY that would be fine with me.

15 hours ago, ErikLuck said:

So it goes up 4 cents and you are a believer? Maybe RR is a whale. ?

Sign in to follow this