Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“ When there’s no content and substance left, it’s always better to quote a well known writer”  -Ripple-Stilstkin   

This forum has devolved into people who either believe $589 EOY or permabear market forever. I think XRP will be over $1 by EOY - controversial!

Seems like a lot of people still expect a bullrun before eoy. I don't see that happening because: - XRapid is already live. No more news before eoy - Still attached to BTC - Bakkt and E

It's unlikely we'll see any big moves by the EOY. What's the significance of that timeframe anyway? How is it any more significant than any other date this year? I predict the price will be in the $0.50 - $0.75 range EOY 2018. You've got to have a much longer time horizon for such a speculative investment. Imagine EOY 2023 instead and move on with your life until then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

It's unlikely we'll see any big moves by the EOY. What's the significance of that timeframe anyway? How is it any more significant than any other date this year? I predict the price will be in the $0.50 - $0.75 range EOY 2018. You've got to have a much longer time horizon for such a speculative investment. Imagine EOY 2023 instead and move on with your life until then. 

i did not expected bullrun .But what i expect now is a drop after nothing will happen.so might be a good time for purchase soon.99% in crypto dont want to wait for years.they will be disappointed

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ripple37 said:

i did not expected bullrun .But what i expect now is a drop after nothing will happen.so might be a good time for purchase soon.99% in crypto dont want to wait for years.they will be disappointed

The sense of entitlement in the cryptosphere is comical.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ripple37 said:

i did not expected bullrun .But what i expect now is a drop after nothing will happen.so might be a good time for purchase soon.99% in crypto dont want to wait for years.they will be disappointed

Ive said it before. Anyone who believes in 589 eoy is too stupid to have significant capital to have invested in xrp sufficiently enough to effect the price. Even as a group. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

Ive said it before. Anyone who believes in 589 eoy is too stupid to have significant capital to have invested in xrp sufficiently enough to effect the price. Even as a group. 

its not about 589 its about the whole crypto market  that is not healthy right now. If BTC go down xrp will folow, regardless any good news etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 7:59 AM, BeSeriousXRP said:

Seems like a lot of people still expect a bullrun before eoy. I don't see that happening because:

- XRapid is already live. No more news before eoy

- Still attached to BTC

- Bakkt and ETF won't be active before eoy.

- All Swift, Amazon, GooglePay, Temenos, Bearableguy and RippleRiddler rumours where...well Just rumours. 

- SBI, and other large FI's ... No news to be expected.

So WHAT miracle do you think will happen before eoy?

Drops mic. I rest my case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Defcon_1 said:

Really, you think constant happychat is useful at this point?

Do you really see the world divided into such binary divisions?  It's got to be extreme pessimism or extreme 'happy chat'?

The market is reacting to a POW hash war tantrum.  Or maybe big players are taking advantage of that cover.   Or maybe it's a weekend bot logic loop.  Or any number of other bits of crypto nonsense.

But in any case it doesn't for a moment affect the fundamental reason most of us are here.  Perhaps you see things differently through binary goggles.  By all means enlighten us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.