Jump to content
BeSeriousXRP

Is everybody aware of:

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Dutch said:

when xrp reaches  10,- and it will I will have 1,1 mln so who has an incomplete life?

Well, lets see how many data points you can give the hackers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Nice to see that every thread soon turns into a word fight nowadays. It chases away the boredom and gives good exercise for my English. 

Curious about who’s going to attack me on this one...

Ẹgbọn naa wa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Nice to see that every thread soon turns into a word fight nowadays. It chases away the boredom and gives good exercise for my English. 

Curious about who’s going to attack me on this one...

Or it could be you're just a negative person, the glass half empty type, which would explain why you see many posts as combative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

when xrp reaches  10,- and it will I will have 1,1 mln so who has an incomplete life?

Rich people who talk about how rich they are tend to not be rich for very long.

A secret of the old money is that they keep a low profile. I'm guessing you're the kind who will buy a lambo immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

Not entirely true. 

 

10 hours ago, TheXRPer said:

So all that is needed is a Wordpress blog and an IP Board license? Wow, you have really set the bar pretty low. 

 

22 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

What happened to the previous response you made to me, the one we're you went full crazy in? 

 

14 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

Or it could be you're just a negative person, the glass half empty type, which would explain why you see many posts as combative.

Could be. 

But I don’t think so, your posts are perfect examples and underlines the more what I stated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

Rich people who talk about how rich they are tend to not be rich for very long.

A secret of the old money is that they keep a low profile. I'm guessing you're the kind who will buy a lambo immediately.

Wrong.. I will hold for a couple of years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems accurate volume is low interest seems low in crypto from a buy and hold perspective. 

I hope XRP is just higher than it is now if that is .55 then that is fine. 

I want to see increasing volume slowly but surely validating usage.

 

Edited by pumpndump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...