BeSeriousXRP

Is everybody aware of:

7 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Nice to see that every thread soon turns into a word fight nowadays. It chases away the boredom and gives good exercise for my English. 

Curious about who’s going to attack me on this one...

I didn't realise that English was not your first language.  Respect dude.  I can barely speak one,  but you are very competent in two.  (Or maybe more).  Nice.

And yeah...  it's a bit dissapointing that people often descend to abuse.

1 hour ago, Dinoizzy said:

I promise you in my line of work i know exactly what the threat is and i dont need any lessons on it.

No. Its very much harder to steal and liquidate 1 million pounds from someones bank account or a million pounds of their jewellery etc. Crypto can be taken and gone accross theoretical borders within seconds and never retrieved and taken out to people you can never trace - or at least seriously struggle to and its gone by then.

And i guess we'll wait to see if what you say about wallets comes to fruition - personally i dont think it will.

Anyway what everyone does with their zerps is their business so what do i give a flying f uck.

As stated, yes it is currently...but crypto isn’t worth enough to give a darn. By the time it is a huge (as some people think it will be), those investors will be protected. 

But like you say, why do you care. 

4 hours ago, Trendkill said:

It would be funny to see how everyone in these threads would talk to/address one another if we were all in a room together in person. Pretty sure the snarky ass little ******* that like to start **** in here would be the smallest of stature in the real world and a whole lot less full of bravado.

As is the way for all internet interactions. If the vegas $10 party ever happens it would be so amusing to see how everyone actually was.

As is the way for all internet interactions. If the vegas $10 party ever happens it would be so amusing to see how everyone actually was.

At $10, I am there....100%. I just have to meet Pumper and Blubber in person one day. 

Oh my God.....I bet Lol.

14 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

Where's it headed then Nostradamus..?

That quote can go both ways I will bet anyone where it wont be and that is $100 let alone the other ridiculous hype projections that value XRP greater that the US or all of the world's stock markets combined.

Care to bet? 

I personally think it wont hold the previous ATH by 12/31/2019, but wont bet that. I WILL GLADLY BET IT WONT BE $100 BY 12/31/2019 THOUGH NAME YOUR WAGER?

Edited by pumpndump

42 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

At $10, I am there....100%. I just have to meet Pumper and Blubber in person one day. 

What is there to meet 47 engineer family of 4 wife is a NP. 

I think the majority of this forum is the age of my kids ;)

$10 what is that? What happened to $100,$589,$1500,$5000

Edited by pumpndump

16 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

That quote can go both ways I will bet anyone where it wont be and that is $100 let alone the other ridiculous hype projections that value XRP greater that the US or all of the world's stock markets combined.

Care to bet? 

I personally think it wont hold the previous ATH by 12/31/2019, but wont bet that. I WILL GLADLY BET IT WONT BE $100 BY 12/31/2019 THOUGH NAME YOUR WAGER?

But I didn't make a prediction as to what the full capacity for the price of XRP won't be. I figured since you know what it WON'T be you must know what it WILL be. So what is it..?

10 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

But I didn't make a prediction as to what the full capacity for the price of XRP won't be. I figured since you know what it WON'T be you must know what it WILL be. So what is it..?

You assumed wrong it wont be $100 the bet stands ready when you are!

Just because I know you wont live to be 150 years old Trendkill does not mean I will know when you will die :) same logic with XRP and it wont be $100! 

Edited by pumpndump

Just now, pumpndump said:

If I had to bet I wouldn't bet against it not reaching 100 by the eoy 2019. I'd never in a million years bet against it ever reaching 100 though. I'm long term on this thing and the sky is the limit. And I don't bet with random internet people...that's silly. I'd have to meet you personally so I'd know where to track my money down. ?

14 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

Just because I know you wont live to be 150 years old Trendkill does not mean I will know when you will die :) same logic with XRP and it wont be $100! 

That was actually pretty funny...

13 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

If I had to bet I wouldn't bet against it not reaching 100 by the eoy 2019. I'd never in a million years bet against it ever reaching 100 though. I'm long term on this thing and the sky is the limit. And I don't bet with random internet people...that's silly. I'd have to meet you personally so I'd know where to track my money down. ?

Easy we just hire a lawyer draw up a contact done deal :)

$100 in 30 years who freaking knows it wont be in the next 13 months that is for sure.

Edited by pumpndump

3 hours ago, pumpndump said:

What is there to meet 47 engineer family of 4 wife is a NP. 

I think the majority of this forum is the age of my kids ;)

$10 what is that? What happened to $100,$589,$1500,$5000

I am pretty sure you know that I have never been on the $100+ train. I think the likelihood that it goes above $50 ever is very unlikely.