BeSeriousXRP

Is everybody aware of:

Seems like a lot of people still expect a bullrun before eoy. I don't see that happening because:

- XRapid is already live. No more news before eoy

- Still attached to BTC

- Bakkt and ETF won't be active before eoy.

- All Swift, Amazon, GooglePay, Temenos, Bearableguy and RippleRiddler rumours where...well Just rumours. 

- SBI, and other large FI's ... No news to be expected.

So WHAT miracle do you think will happen before eoy?

1 minute ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

Seems like a lot of people still expect a bullrun before eoy. I don't see that happening because:

- XRapid is already live. No more news before eoy

- Still attached to BTC

- Bakkt and ETF won't be active before eoy.

- All Swift, Amazon, GooglePay, Temenos, Bearableguy and RippleRiddler rumours where...well Just rumours. 

- SBI, and other large FI's ... No news to be expected.

Why is the end of this year a significant timeframe?

3 minutes ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

I assume many people will be disappointed and frustrated. There will beconspiracy theories that the next big price increase ist just a month away. And some/many will sell off because their expectations won't be met.

Ripplewriggler987654321 has stated in his latest coded video the eoy price will be higher or lower than current price. Defo insider and good financial advice. 

2 minutes ago, nicktemple said:

Eoy fomo will kick in, people will expect something to happen when BAKKT starts on 12 dec, and speculation will start the run, same as last year. 

A year to the day.  Perhaps all should link arms and sing the night of the 11th.

2 hours ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

A bullrun out of nothing.  That would be a true miracle. As most people now believe a bullrun won’t happen just because too many expect a bullrun to happen based on historic patterns, the contrary will happen, namely a bullrun. 

Ohhh how I love the unpredictability of crypto! 

One thing is for sure:  the turkey won’t survive Christmas, but crypto will. ( will it?)

2 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

This forum has devolved into people who either believe $589 EOY or permabear market forever. I think XRP will be over $1 by EOY - controversial!

The problem is, that people need to manage their expectations. I have the feeling that we live in an age where most things are executed or rewarded almost instantly. But some things dont grow to their full potential over nigth or in a month. I bought AMD approx 5 Years ago and did not expect it to skyrocket the next month. Organic growth does not happen this way.

We had a corelated discussion with some colleagues last week during a managment meetig. Some people think that they generated profit or savings just because they made a buisness case and put the numbers in their KPI. You have achived those when you've implemented  those. Building a buiseness case is easy. Excuting it is the hard part because of the 3721 things you havent thougth about will have an impact. 

I'm not negative, and i'm not trying to discourage people. But please manage what your expectations to fit them into the real world. 

Edited by Guest

Bull Run = Maybe

As @Ripple-Stiltskin aludes to, its market confidence. If the bull run is expected, it’s much more likely to happen.

Price jumps for whatever reason, everybody thinks “ooo, this is the one I was expecting / others expecting”.

Next thing you know everybody is FOMO’ing in...

6 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Bull Run = Maybe

As @Ripple-Stiltskin aludes to, its market confidence. If the bull run is expected, it’s much more likely to happen.

Price jumps for whatever reason, everybody thinks “ooo, this is the one I was expecting / others expecting”.

Next thing you know everybody is FOMO’ing in...

So now it's the 'power of 'positive thinking'?  'Cuz were so special here in the cryptoverse that all we need to do is wish REAL hard and it will happen?  Yikes.