ZeeperCreeper

MUFG Bank, Banco Bradesco Sign Memorandum of Understanding To Develop A New Cross-Border Payment Service

1 hour ago, King34Maine said:

This is a joke right??

Not even close to a joke, not everything that gets put up there is accurate, and you can't quote Wikipedia as a primary source in any kind of scholarly capacity, but it is an excellent aggregator of information, what's your beef with Wikipedia ?

2 hours ago, slinuxuzer said:

Not even close to a joke, not everything that gets put up there is accurate, and you can't quote Wikipedia as a primary source in any kind of scholarly capacity, but it is an excellent aggregator of information, what's your beef with Wikipedia?

I guess when you put it this way it makes more sense to me. BTW, I have no problem with Wikipedia. However, I just think there are far better resources to start with besides them. 

7 minutes ago, King34Maine said:

I guess when you put it this way it makes more sense to me. BTW, I have no problem with Wikipedia. However, I just think there are far better resources to start with besides them. 

I like the fact there is a lot of consistency in the pages, for instance if a company has a page there its a good chance I can quickly get an idea of the scale of the company from a single page. Number of employees, countries they operate in, revenue etc. Some pages cant be trusted as they get taken over for political purposes, but for the most part community moderation / curation works over there. Lets not forget they integrated Coil.

11 hours ago, slinuxuzer said:

Banco Bradesco - Second largets bank in Brazil, 108,000 employees, 74 Billion in revenue

All research projects should start with WikiPedia, just saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banco_Bradesco

What is interesting of Bradesco is that they're a quite big group with participations in several companies. As an example they're reference shareholders (directly and indirecly) of mining group VALE (with activities all over the world), and they could have also strong use cases for xrp.