buckor

The staggering environmental cost of blockchain

Excellent read. When I got into crypto for the first time I asked myself the same questions and decided not to buy Bitcoin or other assets that rely on PoW. 
Thank you very much!

When I first got into crypto i didn't even think about it...it took several months for me to realize the significant differences. I am very glad that the XRPL is not only a superior technology to PoW, but is also a more energy efficient technology!

An excellent initiative. I wonder if the Ripple execs know about this. To me it would seem like a no brainer for them to contribute to the cause and truly have a ledger with 0 carbon footprint. Even if they do it just for the publicity, the end result is still fantastic. Any ideas how we could get big Brad onboard?

An excellent initiative. I wonder if the Ripple execs know about this. To me it would seem like a no brainer for them to contribute to the cause and truly have a ledger with 0 carbon footprint. Even if they do it just for the publicity, the end result is still fantastic. Any ideas how we could get big Brad onboard?
I'm hoping that some of the people I've tagged at Ripple and other channels I've passed it through will get this to this right people. Only time will tell...but I agree with you on all points...the publicity would far surpass the monetary cost of planting less than 500k trees. It would be a HUGE coup for Ripple!
@JoelKatz...hate to ping you again because I know you're busy...but the article is here, too!