PhiGuy

XRP - $5000 The Economic Machine (IOV)

10 minutes ago, LilBender said:

You are no different from anyone else who has said the same in the previous bear markets

Don't believe me? Google is your friend 

And this bear market is different than all others, but believe what you want, as Google is your friend too :)

Time will tell who is right the mooners or the people with more sober expectations.

Edited by pumpndump

11 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

And this bear market is different than all others, but believe what you want, as Google is your friend too :)

Time will tell who is right the mooners or the people with more sober expectations.

2018 has proven the more skeptical to be far more accurate than the pie-in-the-sky types (who simply never give up, or God Forbid, admit

they were wrong about anything).

21 minutes ago, Blubber said:

2018 has proven the more skeptical to be far more accurate than the pie-in-the-sky types (who simply never give up, or God Forbid, admit

they were wrong about anything).

just to quibble, i'd contrast the skeptical and the balanced "realist"...i'm still very optimistic about my investment, and while I  acknowledge the possibility of astronomical fast price growth, as well as the possibility of total loss to be fair, I don't really think that's how its going to happen and that this is a long term play with plenty of blips, bubbles and chasms along the way...but I don't think that makes me a skeptic... 

9 minutes ago, LilBender said:

And that somehow solidifies your argument that there will not be another crazy bull run?

Once again, evidence

I could flip the argument the same way and say prove there will be one?

Prove it evidence!

Neither of us can....except currently this is the worst bear market in the history of crypto and if you believe last year was a bubble (as I do) bubbles dont happen twice.

Time will side who is right. Lil Bender's future parabolic moon shot or Pumpndump's $1-$3 by the end of 2019.

8 minutes ago, LAH said:

And....with global de-dollarization growing ..... the US dollar is not a bubble?

There is no global de-dollarization.

China and the US together are bigger than the rest of the world's economies combined.

Ripple vs USD lol

5 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

I could flip the argument the same way and say prove there will be one?

Prove it evidence!

Neither of us can....except currently this is the worst bear market in the history of crypto and if you believe last year was a bubble (as I do) bubbles dont happen twice.

Time will side who is right. Lil Bender's future parabolic moon shot or Pumpndump's $1-$3 by the end of 2019.

Historical data is on my side. Your opinion is on yours.

This market went to record highs after the Mt. Gox Disaster, China ban and several other incidents.

Once again, evidence. Not opinion. Have any?

11 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Historical data is on my side. Your opinion is on yours.

This market went to record highs after the Mt. Gox Disaster, China ban and several other incidents.

Once again, evidence. Not opinion. Have any?

Neither of us do :) your opinion is based off your opinion of historical data and my opinion is based off of my opinion of historical data.

You have as much evidence as I time will prove who is right. See you in 6 months and we will see who is closer. 

Your parabolic rise or my tempered view of a much slower one.

Edited by pumpndump

And I would go further and say that historical trends in the crypto market have less and less relevance as we enter a new phase. The situation in previous years has been significantly different than it is this year and going forwards. The powers that be have perked their ears up and times are changing. Regulation and institutional investment are coming and things will be very different. History is just that... history. It will give us little in the way of guidance for future events because the parameters have changed.

Edited by Naimless