Jump to content
PhiGuy

XRP - $5000 The Economic Machine (IOV)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, PhiGuy said:

Blubber, speak less, listen more.

5000 is not even remotely fathomable who is even using xRapid?

When every bank you can think of is using xRapid everyday and volume is in the 10s of billions we can revisit this.

Edited by pumpndump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

The thing is why is any price particularly unreasonable. It's "too much" or "too little" are subjective, and frankly pointless comments which are the comfort blanket of those who either believe, or do not.

The only way the price will be dictated long term is maths and economics.

Look at the facts, major major banks, central banks, consortiums and the like are all getting on the Digital Asset revolution, and the goal is for all these platforms to talk. That is going to be via ILP. Nobody is even talking about any other protocol to interact between ledgers, it's going to ILP, it's done.

What works best on ILP, well it's XRP. Can you name anything that works better over ILP?

Global transfers are >$5 Trillion per day by SWIFT alone. We know ILP is happening, and market says if XRP is best asset to run on ILP.... XRP will eventually become the default.

How many XRP are there to facilitate this... 100 Billion? No.

It started at 100 Billion. Less... 60% in Escrow. Billions held by Ripple founders. 20XRP per wallet. Hodl'ers. Speculative institutional holders. Companies that may hold for convenience. Lost wallets. And finally drops burnt. Even in a perfectly liquid market, the sum total XRP to handle the transfers is going to be a fraction of the total supply.

My favorite thought about the 100 billion issue is -  XRP has barely begun being used for its' intended purpose, and almost half the entire supply is gone already :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What we have before us ladies and gentlemen, IS THE SYSTEM HAVING THEYRE CHAPTER 7...OR RATHER 13. THEYRE RESTRUCTURING

BECAUSE ITS A DONE DEAL. FIAT IS WORTHLESS AND THEY KNEW IT IN 2008 AND CREATED THIS NEW FRESH START. I believe his facts,and also...like his 

f bombs. Patience...because as David Schwartz himself said...the value has to go up to target larger transactions. NEW ASSET CLASS....AND NO NO NO WAY 100,000,000 COINS CAN HANDLE THE VOLUME. LONG TERM HOLD ZERPILLIONAIRES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, GiddyUp said:

My favorite thought about the 100 billion issue is -  XRP has barely begun being used for its' intended purpose, and almost half the entire supply is gone already :D

No guarantee it will be that is what we all keep waiting for in volume. 

It isnt gone as demand rises Ripple will release every single coin. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Xrpfaith said:

What we have before us ladies and gentlemen, IS THE SYSTEM HAVING THEYRE CHAPTER 7...OR RATHER 13. THEYRE RESTRUCTURING

BECAUSE ITS A DONE DEAL. FIAT IS WORTHLESS AND THEY KNEW IT IN 2008 AND CREATED THIS NEW FRESH START. I believe his facts,and also...like his 

f bombs. Patience...because as David Schwartz himself said...the value has to go up to target larger transactions. NEW ASSET CLASS....AND NO NO NO WAY 100,000,000 COINS CAN HANDLE THE VOLUME. LONG TERM HOLD ZERPILLIONAIRES.

XRP volume does not support your.post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The funny thing is most of the naysayers here did not listen to the video. Love for crypto price prediction is only a modest 10-25$ EOY. 

Plus he’s fckin right about it. The fckin interledger protocol is the fckin internet of value the fckin Internet 2.0. Fckin listen closely you cnts. Love for crypto is a fckin mad man but he’s fckin right. So fck off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. I agree ripple selling to institutional investors keeps price low..barn burn. Over ten years and mass adoption..my humble opinion is its up for price. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2018 at 7:08 PM, xrp_sea said:

$5000 is never going to happen. If it did literally 1000's of average Joe Schmoes would suddenly be billionaires. Brad G would be a trillionaire. Does that sound reasonable to you? If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. $10 would be nice though.

Well if you said Apple was going to be a trillion dollar company after launching the original iPhone people would have looked at you funny then as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 2:08 AM, xrp_sea said:

$5000 is never going to happen. If it did literally 1000's of average Joe Schmoes would suddenly be billionaires. Brad G would be a trillionaire. Does that sound reasonable to you? If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. $10 would be nice though.

It doesn’t work that way. People who are millionaires at $10 or $100 aren’t going to still be holding out for $5,000 as their cash out point. Think about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pumpndump said:

XRP volume does not support your.post.

You must be getting paid to troll on this forum. All I see is you spending your time here making negative remark after negative remark. Quite a disappointing life.  But I suppose that’s your goal. To irritate people like me. 

If you are really invested as you say and only need a couple hundred thousand more to live comfortably since you’ve “made it” already, then I think that speaks to why you downplay price expectations. It’s curious that those who need a low price to make their profits laugh at anything beyond it. Perhaps the paychologal hurt at the thought of missing out on further profit is too overwhelming so you must temper the expectations of others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XRPforLong said:

It doesn’t work that way. People who are millionaires at $10 or $100 aren’t going to still be holding out for $5,000 as their cash out point. Think about it. 

Yep, I'll be cashing out to wipe out my debts and get some of the major things I've always wanted and then whatever may be left I will simply let it ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×