PhiGuy

XRP - $5000 The Economic Machine (IOV)

Why is no one talking about this. This is HUGE HUGE !!!!

Have any of you watched the whole video and looked at all the pdf's. Would be the most elaborate hoax. This looks legit. The bank of England have been working with ripple since 2013? That's 5 years. That's no small pilot. 

All these central banks working independently to inter-operate through the inter-ledger protocol. 

Some of it's speculation. But the facts keeping piling up. 

1 hour ago, xrphilosophy said:

It'll happen.  Immeasurable patience is the key.  And not years, we're talking 6-18 months IMHO.  The sentiment is so miserable we know it will delta soon!

$10 is my minimum.    $100 is my dream.     $1000 ...  *droooool*:crazy:

XRP will hit 5000 dollars..... But only in your dreams. Now go make 10hour long videos. The more you think about it, the more you'll experience it in your dreams. Pop some xanax on top, oooof dream will look so vivid you won't wanna wake up. Xrp at 5k, doc prescribe me more xanax DOC... I almost bought that Lambo but mommy woke me up and told me I'm late for school

3 hours ago, jargoman said:

Why is no one talking about this. This is HUGE HUGE !!!!

It may sound a little weird, but we're still way ahead of the masses. We just need time (and patience) for XRP to be adopted widely.

While $ 5k is quite unrealistic to me, I definitely feel that $ 100 - $ 500 is possible within 3-4 years time. Short term I would be happy with $ 5 though.

Edited by DucPeter