Sign in to follow this  
Domp_Eet

Jed at it again???? 40 Million XRP dump??

1 hour ago, Plikk said:

Yeah it’s certainly weird. But it aint Jed either. I don’t know what’s up with that. 

Perhaps a combination of Jed's selloff triggering a cascade effect, an individual correction of xrp and bitcoin's own price correction???

Jed's sales are easily tracked and visible. We know where he is selling and at what time exactly each day. And this is not him.

For those that want more details, find the already discussed threads on here.

For those that want a shortcut, here is Jed's wallet. This is 100% guaranteed.

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rEhKZcz5Ndjm9BzZmmKrtvhXPnSWByssDv

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rLkMJhSVwhmummLjJPVrwQRZZYiYQhVQ1A - actual sales by Jed on Bitstamp.

Edit: I'm referring to Gatehub - Jed is not selling there.

Edited by xp3215233

We should also not exclude the possibility that the same pump group behing the Ripple Riddler video, is now trying to reverse the sentiment by crashing the price at an easily manipulatable exchange, to rinse and repeat.

8 minutes ago, lucky said:

We should also not exclude the possibility that the same pump group behing the Ripple Riddler video, is now trying to reverse the sentiment by crashing the price at an easily manipulatable exchange, to rinse and repeat.

This crash is not XRP related. We follow BTC again....

To the posters that stated that Jed could be out by the end of 2019, I think your math needs work. 

The constant downward pressure of these sales, even only .75% by Jed and .75% by the charity, is huge. It’s always there. Constant downward pressure. Always there no matter what. In any market, that takes a HUGE toll. By year 4 when each can sell 1.5% that will be tough....a constant 3% drain on a market is disasterous. Do I think we can survive it?  Of course, but it’s going to be a challenge for sure. 

Edited by AllinXRP

After it is sold it is USD on Bitstamp.  You can send or trade that into anything anywhere.  You can, for instance, buy back XRP and build a stack to dump at a later time on a small order book.  You have to be rich enough and mongrel enough not to care about costs.

I'm not saying that is what is happening with Jed...  I am saying that it appears to be a possibility.

On 11/8/2018 at 2:50 AM, Domp_Eet said:

Do you think you're the only one who knows about Jed's 0.75% of daily volume settlement? The point is that Jed sold after the price seemingly stabilized and that triggered, an, I don't know, a RIPPLE effect :lol:, as short term profit-takers follow suit.

0.75% of $643,277,315 XRP  is $4,824,579 of XRP.... which may not seem much but considering how people have een watching Jed's sell-offs it's not surprising that a ripple effect happened...

As much as I didn’t care to listen to Jeb in an interview I heard him in, that is pretty amazing to sell less than 1% of your hold for multiple millions per day.  

7 hours ago, Excerpts said:

As much as I didn’t care to listen to Jeb in an interview I heard him in, that is pretty amazing to sell less than 1% of your hold for multiple millions per day.  

I will say for all of XRP chats knowledge Jed knows more about Ripple yet he sells every day.

I do wonder why that is. Lack of faith in crypto market, Ripple, or what? He sells no matter what!

Then Ripple sells every month too no matter what!

Edited by pumpndump

58 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

I will say for all of XRPCHaTs knowledge Jed knows more about Ripple yet he sells every day.

I do wonder why that is. Lack of faith in crypto market, Ripple, or what? He sells no matter what!

Then Ripple sells every month too no matter what!

This type of thing from you has me questioning your motives.

You don't seem like a dumb person,  and I'm assuming you are not ignorant about Jed and Ripple,  so I can't believe that you are not fully aware of why both of those make perfect sense,  and have absolutely nothing to do with either of them doubting the future value of XRP.

However if a person was ignorant of the history and the strategies then a surface read of your post would definitely raise some uncertainty and doubt.  So I must ask...  did you say this in ignorance or with a deliberate agenda?

14 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

This type of thing from you has me questioning your motives.

You don't seem like a dumb person,  and I'm assuming you are not ignorant about Jed and Ripple,  so I can't believe that you are not fully aware of why both of those make perfect sense,  and have absolutely nothing to do with either of them doubting the future value of XRP.

However if a person was ignorant of the history and the strategies then a surface read of your post would definitely raise some uncertainty and doubt.  So I must ask...  did you say this in ignorance or with a deliberate agenda?

Or one could disagree with them? I think increasing the coin count sabotages investors, so I will never support Ripple selling monthly out of the coffers.

Think of the coin price if institutions were forced to buy at market?

Thats why this whole institutional based bull run is false they dont buy at market price or on market exchanges.

As far as Jed no it doesnt make a ton of sense to always sell day in and day out, but with his boatloads he is beyond rich regardless of price. So, I suppose dumping your coins since you are capped is a better safe than sorry technique.

Edited by pumpndump

1 hour ago, pumpndump said:

Or one could disagree with them? I think increasing the coin count sabotages investors, so I will never support Ripple selling monthly out of the coffers.

Think of the coin price if institutions were forced to buy at market?

Thats why this whole institutional based bull run is false they dont buy at market price or on market exchanges.

As far as Jed no it doesnt make a ton of sense to always sell day in and day out, but with his boatloads he is beyond rich regardless of price. So, I suppose dumping your coins since you are capped is a better safe than sorry technique.

tenor.gif

Edited by PhiGuy

Sign in to follow this