AlexCobb

TAS and Ripple Software Integration Confirmed! (video)

7 hours ago, KuNiT21 said:

Meanwhile to the right of the Ripple article, is an article talking about TAS being with Swift for 10 years.....?  I hope in side by side testing, these banks are seeing quite the benefits....

you didnt get the memo? you have to wait for official news before you are allowed to talk about it

3 hours ago, panmores said:

Naive as I am I asked TAS for further details regarding these "breaking news"... Their reply:

Will share more when I get more.

Stay tuned!

Holy ****, this is kinda of big?

Just now, pumpndump said:

Not working volume in crypto is low.

It sure is. Interesting to see how the next few months pan out. If no noticeable increase in daily volume then there are going to be a lot of disappointed people, myself included.

4 minutes ago, Naimless said:

It sure is. Interesting to see how the next few months pan out. If no noticeable increase in daily volume then there are going to be a lot of disappointed people, myself included.

All the hints and "Swell" hype and public forums, group panel discussion, make it very clear that Ripple is promoting partnerships in not just xCurrent but in xRapid......should the volume not show up in the near future a logical mind would question why not.

Trust me.....research me.....I am a believer and a true HODL'er.....but I do not like to be mislead.  I believe because I like the story and the news and the forums, and the panels it all leads to use and volume.  if the volume remains unchanged, first - I would be shocked,  Second I would question the rest of the news that has been published / communicated.

Now ......I don't think I am going to be disappointed. My personal opinion is that I will wake up one morning to find that the average volume has jumped from $400+/- MM to over 4 Billion in the blink of an EYE.

I think the partnerships are part of an agreement to not deliver volume until X-Date. and on that date....I want to make sure my positions are locked, and I will hold on tight for the ride.

#RippleStrong

3 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

I don't think I am going to be disappointed.

Me neither, but it is a possibility however much we don't want to consider it.

3 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

My personal opinion is that I will wake up one morning to find that the average volume has jumped from $400+/- MM to over 4 Billion in the blink of an EYE.

I disagree with this. I think there will be a steady ramp up of volume as FI's increase their payment flows through xRapid. Now, institutional investment may push up volumes, followed by retail FOMO, but real utility volume will take a slower route I suspect. I don't think there will be many FI's who jump in with both feet, they are inherently a cautious bunch.

15 minutes ago, Naimless said:

Post bubble is rough :( the droves arent coming back it was a bubble!

Hoping usage does something for Ripple and ultimately XRP (believe it will) but the market and these crazy market caps are by people that are already very wealthy from crypto and have a agenda.

Many unbiased reports show blockchain and crypto is slowing on all fronts except exchanges which are profitable by TRADING again not good for the buy n hodlers.

I still see $1 in the near future (6 months) depending if BG comes through.

4 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

Post bubble is rough :( the droves arent coming back it was a bubble!

It is, though I'm fortunate in that most of my XRP were bought (well) below a dollar. It's my dreams that have had a rough year, not my investment so much.

I can see us hitting a dollar by Feb-March and (hopefully) some steady growth from then on, but who really knows.

Edited by Naimless

Sorry to be a party pooper, but looks like there's no TAS - Ripple collaboration at all in the real world. Seems like they were enthusiastic a few years ago about Ripple in the early stages and then, for some reason, missed the train.

From a TAS email:

"Ripple is integrated into our Network Gateway suite where we have developed the network adaptor for this protocol. We have performed benchmarking and pilot testing, although there are no live deployments at present."

1 hour ago, panmores said:

Sorry to be a party pooper, but looks like there's no TAS - Ripple collaboration at all in the real world. Seems like they were enthusiastic a few years ago about Ripple in the early stages and then, for some reason, missed the train.

From a TAS email:

"Ripple is integrated into our Network Gateway suite where we have developed the network adaptor for this protocol. We have performed benchmarking and pilot testing, although there are no live deployments at present."

Doesn’t sound negative :D . Just not that positive