Sign in to follow this  
TokenBaby

How can XRP move from .53 to $334 in 1 Trade

Oh dear - as much as I want XRP to be $334, this is so naive on many levels:-

• big exchanges like Binance will not source XRP from other exchanges.  They buy direct from Ripple. 
  • nobody will buy XRP for $334 or anywhere massively higher than 53c on one exchange when it's available for 53c on the other 600+ exchanges.  She assumes people can magically sell XRP at the exchange with the highest price, yet buyers somehow can't buy from the 600+ cheaper exchanges.
  • if she's talking about xRapid buys at market price, she's forgetting the sell at market price that happens a few seconds later.

5 hours ago, KickingHorse said:

Susie seems like she has good intentions.  And you can tell she's worked in finance.   But the way that she interprets and applies certain concepts is just flat out wrong.   Any Merrill Lynch intern with a year under her belt could tell you that.   But because she has some experience, knows the fancy words, and tells everyone what they want to hear she is given far more credence than she is due.  Some of the stuff she says is just off-the-wall bananas.  One example that jumps to mind is her famous price prediction video where she used discounted cash flow analysis as a valuation tool for XRP.......asinine.  

And I don't know Galgitron from a hole in the wall,  but I've read all of his blog posts and I can tell you the guy knows his ****.   

Long story long, if you really want to understand this asset class I would read a lot more Galgitron and watch a lot less Susie.  

people like this cause more problems than good I would like to see her analyze the stock market , commodities markets etc since she is such a good annalist. 

9 hours ago, KickingHorse said:

Susie seems like she has good intentions.  And you can tell she's worked in finance.   But the way that she interprets and applies certain concepts is just flat out wrong.   Any Merrill Lynch intern with a year under her belt could tell you that.   But because she has some experience, knows the fancy words, and tells everyone what they want to hear she is given far more credence than she is due.  Some of the stuff she says is just off-the-wall bananas.  One example that jumps to mind is her famous price prediction video where she used discounted cash flow analysis as a valuation tool for XRP.......asinine.  

And I don't know Galgitron from a hole in the wall,  but I've read all of his blog posts and I can tell you the guy knows his ****.   

Long story long, if you really want to understand this asset class I would read a lot more Galgitron and watch a lot less Susie.  

Again, ??

Susie should know better, but maybe she doesn't (which should raise serious red flags).  Like that other guy who posted about the price increasing because of a single large buy, this is wrong on so many levels -- but already discussed elsewhere.

Sure, it might increase for a few minutes on a single exchange, but what difference does that make?

6 hours ago, Eric123 said:

She really spent a lot of time making this nonsense.  WTF do people have nothing else to do??!!

Nah, check out the end of the video -- she's got a class to sell...

I think she means well and gives a lot of information about how the system works behind the scenes. I'm sure most of the people don't have any clue of the functionality behind the scenes. Learn from her knowledge and use it for yourself.

Maybe you misunderstood her video. In my opinion she just tries to explain, that a massive price movement could happen in a short time. i prefer self created content of an experienced professional to news-site scrolling stuff....

Edited by Jerrybo
Spooky gramar

Sign in to follow this