Sign in to follow this  
Paddy

Highest price we will reach

what do we think by the time Brads 3-5 years is up?

im thinking £50 ($65) just on the fact that £100 would make me a millionaire and I don’t have that kind of luck.

weve already seen £2.50 on the back of nothing so is £50 really that big a deal in the next 5 years?

As much as I’d love it to go £200+ to become multimillionaire, I just don’t believe things like that will happen to me, maybe I’m just scared of the reality of what those prices would bring and we could reach many times that price??

so what we thinking people?

1 minute ago, Paddy said:

im thinking £50 ($65) just on the fact that £100 would make me a millionaire and I don’t have that kind of luck.

weve already seen £2.50 on the back of nothing so is £50 really that big a deal in the next 5 years?

As much as I’d love it to go £200+ to become multimillionaire, I just don’t believe things like that will happen to me, maybe I’m just scared of the reality of what those prices would bring and we could reach many times that price??

here is your answer:

nobody knows

crystal-ball.jpg

4 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

$50 at least because anything below is FUD trolls who are negative and salty.

Am I doing good yet? Can I get my likes now?  This is how I become popular right?

This doesn't sound salty at all...

3 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

Am I doing good yet? Can I get my likes now?  This is how I become popular right?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

That's likebaiting, no likes for you :i-m_so_happy:

21 minutes ago, Paddy said:

My guess.... you will see $65 within 5 yrs

1 hour ago, Domp_Eet said:

Sorry OOL come back tomorrow 

Edited by BabyNeedsShoes

1 hour ago, Domp_Eet said:

That's what the Zerpening club is for, kinda like that windowless van you occasionally see driving around, they lure you in with 'likes' and 'laughs', I won't say what happens after that....

Sign in to follow this