Now the riddler is gone, will sanity prevail?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Riddler has retired and, since the 5th, has been discredited. After EOY when the 589 bear has also been proved wrong, will we see some sensible price talk, or do you think we will just get another

I have been skeptical about the RR but also fascinated. The jump in price on the 5th of November has IMHO added to the credibility of the RR not the other way around

If BG doesn't even know what a trustline is and is fooled by childish pranks set up by Indonesian schoolkids, he can't be an insider.

2 hours ago, XRPwatch said:

Really? I see it the opposite way. The price jump was just specualtion, possibly due in part to the riddles, but nothing actually happened to cause it, and it was hardly the earth shattering rise that was predicted.

You have a lot to learn.

They are just having some fun. Who cares. I wish David Schwartz and Brad Garlinghouse was a bit more active, but there is probably a good reason to why they are not. They also hired Cory Johnson for a reason.

I think the tech and the team they have gathered (My goodnes, look at the Linkedin profiles and where they come from) speaks for itself.

Edited by mandelbaum
57 minutes ago, PlanK said:

Brad's glorious five year plan will (unsurprisingly) take at least five years.

There isn't gonna be a bank announcement or a bull run every day, yet the troops still need to be entertained.

Let them have their fun.

Ok, makes sense. That must be why I keep getting shot down for calling this stuff out. I guess hype is required to move the price for a while longer yet.