Ripplepaperwallet.com safe?

Hi, 

I have created a key pair on ripplepaperwallet.com, disconnected from wifi, and activated this wallet. Know I read a lot about it, if this site is scam or is it safe...

Do anyone have experience with this site? Good or bad? 

At the moment I store my XRP on bitstamp, but I want to keep them not there... 

order a ledger hardware wallet ASAP if you can. I kept XRP on Bittrex for a long time had no issues. I'm very weary of holding anything on exchanges. If I were to have anything on an exchange it would be Bittrex or binance enable email and 2fa for withdraws on any exchange. 

11 hours ago, titi2018 said:

That page doesn't show QR codes for the wallet secret and address, which can be useful. This page does: https://bithomp.github.io/xrp-paper-wallet/

@Warbler

The link I gave above to your Github paper wallet generator works in Chrome but not the latest Firefox for Linux 64 bit. The Generate New button is not working and has text overflowing. I tried Firefox in safe mode, same result.

EDIT: It does work on FF for Windows.

Screenshot from 2018-11-10 12-35-06.png

Edited by PunishmentOfLuxury
On 11/10/2018 at 5:38 AM, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

That page doesn't show QR codes for the wallet secret and address, which can be useful. This page does: https://bithomp.github.io/xrp-paper-wallet/

@Warbler

The link I gave above to your Github paper wallet generator works in Chrome but not the latest Firefox for Linux 64 bit. The Generate New button is not working and has text overflowing. I tried Firefox in safe mode, same result.

EDIT: It does work on FF for Windows.

Screenshot from 2018-11-10 12-35-06.png

I guess the button is not clickable as there is a text on top of it. "why the text is on top?" - that's a good question. May be there is some problem with the default font... is it bigger than it should be? Does it look the same when you print it? Thanks for reporting. 

1 hour ago, Warbler said:

I guess the button is not clickable as there is a text on top of it. "why the text is on top?" - that's a good question. May be there is some problem with the default font... is it bigger than it should be? Does it look the same when you print it? Thanks for reporting. 

Good catch! I had the default/minimum font size set too large. Works fine now.