True Liquidity

Long time Reader first time Poster.

HI Everyone,
I have a future problem I would like some help with. I have done a solid amount of research over the past 18 months so my grasps on crypto are decent.

One day in the future when XRP is worth 10,000k$ since liquidity will never be an issue because there will always be transactions buying and selling to transfer money.
Does that mean that all the bag holders of XRP will never have an issue off loading there bags one day down the track ?

Watching how BTC bag holders over the past 18 months if anyone was holding anything over 50btc ( MT GOX creditors sell off for example) would never be able to get a consistent price if they want to off load and it would then affect the price in that market whether it would be Polo. Trex yobit what ever. But would this ever happen to this community when they want to off load EVENTUALLY.

Just a late night thought.

16 hours ago, Charaleon said:

HI Everyone,
I have a future problem I would like some help with. I have done a solid amount of research over the past 18 months so my grasps on crypto are decent.

One day in the future when XRP is worth 10,000k$ since liquidity will never be an issue because there will always be transactions buying and selling to transfer money.
Does that mean that all the bag holders of XRP will never have an issue off loading there bags one day down the track ?

Watching how BTC bag holders over the past 18 months if anyone was holding anything over 50btc ( MT GOX creditors sell off for example) would never be able to get a consistent price if they want to off load and it would then affect the price in that market whether it would be Polo. Trex yobit what ever. But would this ever happen to this community when they want to off load EVENTUALLY.

One way to think of it is that given the size of the players involved, at some point the liquidity they need will set the price for the market more directly than speculation & individual bag holders. The market should get to the point where the volumes in play every day exceed what most individual bag holders can disrupt.  There are fewer BTC transacted, and slowly at that, so I think it's more vulnerable, but it will be a while before XRP has the depth to handle big cashing out.  I would plan for a graduated exit.  

On 11/7/2018 at 7:27 AM, Charaleon said:

HI Everyone,

People can offload via Over-The-Counter sales. Say fo example you have 100,000 XRP and it reaches $100 USD each and you wanted to sell it. You approach an OTC service provider and they will try and match what you have for sale with other buyers willing to buy Over-The-Counter close or just below current market price + their commission/fee.

So there is no worries about selling when your time is right, you just won't be doing it OTC for values under say $200,000 at a time.

Edited by BrownBear
over/under

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.