Sign in to follow this  
Tehol_Beddict

SWIFT Denies Integration Rumours with RippleNet

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

WIN WIN for Ripple

This is the beginning of a crumble of SWIFT's credibility to have a monopoly in cross border payments.

Started much earlier...SWIFT Hacks https://medium.com/@kvantorcom/top-5-biggest-swift-hacks-52fca78145c and continues Swift to comply with US sanctions on Iran in blow to EU https://www.ft.com/content/8f16f8aa-e104-11e8-8e70-5e22a430c1ad

Lost already credibility ;-)

5 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Interesting:

Today xrp is up approx 9.75%;

New fud in the press about swift no cooperation;

New fud in twitter about SEC pseudo issue;

New topics in the general discussion stating that xrp will never reach usd 5.

Who still believes in coincidences here!?

Some people say XRP overtaking Etherium is irrelevant.  I think otherwise, it will be a big psychological blow to the anti XRP FUD machine.  There are a lot of people who hate XRP with a vengeance and they will scrape their barrels clean before they give up.  Just noticed as I write XRP has advanced to a all day high, one more push and they will be past Etherium again (forth attempt at an overtake?)

Edited by Julian_Williams

This news have surgical time accuracy and only one goal: Stop xrp from swallow ETH and get the #2 marketcap position for good. If you read this FUD article you will notice the abnormal number of times ETH is mentioned. And then there comes the phrase: "A SWIFT spokesperson has told Finance Magnates that these rumors are untrue." Yes, some unidentifiable guy told us rumors are untrue. OK, we know from Ripple they are not partnering with Swift but this whole article it's just FUD.

40 minutes ago, JA8 said:

Snarky article with a clear bias. Extremely unprofessional and sarcastic. I have no idea if what is stated in the article is true or not. It would be a shame if it's indeed yet another case of hype based on a false premise. It remains very difficult to find quality, fluent, unbiased journalism in this space. 

Not just in this space.

12 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

A rather uncanny "coincidence" we are unable to go past ETH for more than a period of time measured in minutes every time!

Exactly.

24 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

A rather uncanny "coincidence" we are unable to go past ETH for more than a period of time measured in minutes every time!

Yes, I followed the volumes during the last pump in september. You could actually see that the price of Ethereum went up and stayed steady waiting to see if XRP overtook it again. Then the same thing happened, a quick pump followed by steady price.

8 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

Yes, I followed the volumes during the last pump in september. You could actually see that the price of Ethereum went up and stayed steady waiting to see if XRP overtook it again. Then the same thing happened, a quick pump followed by steady price.

the gap is narrowing again

8 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

the gap is narrowing again

I like to imagine the theme from Jaws playing in the background while watching this chart.

bilde.thumb.png.8bd1faf7519d3ee91b8af9bc84dcbea0.png

XRP blue ETH Black/grey.

https://youtu.be/E-sX2Y0W8l0?t=15

Edited by mandelbaum
colors screwed up because of f.lux filter.

53 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

I like to imagine the theme from Jaws playing in the background while watching this chart.

bilde.thumb.png.8bd1faf7519d3ee91b8af9bc84dcbea0.png

XRP green ETH brown.

Green? Brown? I recently had someone tell me I may be a bit colour blind... I'm considering they may be correct. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

4 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Green? Brown? I recently had someone tell my I may be a bit colour blind... I'm considering they may be correct. 

Sorry, had f.lux running on the screen to get some rest for the eyes/brain. XRP - Blue and ETH black/grey.

Edited by mandelbaum

Sign in to follow this