Fidel_Castro

Why I do believe XRP will not reach 5 USD even in 5 years

6 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

Thanks for sharing. Proves my point.

If you think that shows your point, personally I think you're quite wrong; If you want respect in the answers directed towards you, you should show the same respect in the answers that you give, and in that case you do not show it, in fact you laugh at the comment of Regal because it does not share your criterion of trade.

Do not want for others what you do not want for you, it's simple.

We thank everyone for their contribution to this thread and while I feel profoundly saddened that it had to end, it's only fitting that we leave here with these final, ironic words from the great revolutionary himself:

En cuanto a mis sentimientos respecto a los que tomaron ese camino equivocado, digo que me siento, en lo personal, libre de odios, libre de resentimientos; lo que el Tribunal decida, no importa, el Tribunal puede condenarlos o puede absolverlos; si los absuelve, no importa: ¡La historia los condenara!

As to my feelings with regard to those who have followed this erroneous path, I can say that I am personally free of any hatred or resentment. I am not concerned with what the court will decide. It may condemn them or it may acquit them. If it acquits them, I am not concerned. History will condemn them!

Declaraciones del Comandante Fidel Castro Ruz, Primer Ministro del Gobierno Revolucionario, en el Juicio contra el ex-Comandante Hubert Matos.
Ciudad Libertad, Diciembre 14, 1959