Fidel_Castro

Why I do believe XRP will not reach 5 USD even in 5 years

I remember one guy Regalchicken here. He was forecasting 10 USD by the end of 2018 and his posts were collecting a huge amount of likes)))

so why dont you ask him about his failed statements?:)) where is he now?))

Patience loves only rich ones.

30 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

I remember one guy Regalchicken here. He was forecasting 10 USD by the end of 2018 and his posts were collecting a huge amount of likes)))

Maybe because there’s still like 8 weeks left until EOY so how do you know his statement has failed? 

34 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

He and others like him have retreated to a 'private' club where they wallow in RightSpeak.  You know - where seldom is heard a discouraging word.

Take anyone to task for their ridiculous predictions?  Please.  However, they have plenty to say about anyone not reciting the proper orthodoxy.

26 minutes ago, Blubber said:

He and others like him have retreated to a 'private' club where they wallow in RightSpeak.  You know - where seldom is heard a discouraging word.

Take anyone to task for their ridiculous predictions?  Please.  However, they have plenty to say about anyone not reciting the proper orthodoxy.

Sort of like the NYT

10 hours ago, Pablo said:

This thread started with the title: Why I do believe XRP will not reach 5 USD even in 5 years

As amazing as this sounds, I actually want to hear the OP out. I’m very much an evidence-based investor. I know nothing about TA. So it’s reasonable for me to expect from the OP some sort of detailed modelling over the next 5 years, comparison with other comparable DAs over a 5 year period, a thorough rebuttal of the use cases presented by Coil and Codius over the next 5 years, a nuanced explanation of how economic theory, the remittance market and global finance are conspiring to suppress XRP prices over the next 5 years.

And yet, all we get is this. This is the whole case from the OP and it’s worth repeating in full:

To the OP: you presented the thesis, you have to prove it. If you are intellectually honest with us, you’d present all your assumptions and modelling. That’s how this works.

I know of no other intellectual endeavour where one presents a wild thesis without a scintilla of evidence and demands others to disprove it. And please don’t use other’s behaviour to justify the lack of rigour displayed here.

If you can can prove your thesis, you will garner absolute respect from me and many others I’m sure.

I’m listening...

1 hour ago, Fidel_Castro said:

I explained already why I believe. The real reason is a huge escrow amount with still insufficient demand. I advise you all to read again and think. Just be patient for a very long run and good luck!

Fail.

5 hours ago, karlos said:

Wrong, September October and November have been massive months for the forum.

Number of visits statistics mean nothing, if this place is swarmed with trolls. Eventually people will start fleeing to places, which they can have meaningful conversations and not reading ramblings of Jed's minions.

1 hour ago, Blubber said:

Funny how they all jumped on me in that ''private club'' when I stated my strategy of shorting xrp to increase my stacks. They can't accept different views, and they will start calling you all kinds of names. Quite sad.

What is even more sad is that they spend every minute of the day liking each other's posts - a like for like kinda thing that kids used to do on Myspace back in the days. Lol  

Edited by Raekwon

11 hours ago, Pablo said:

This thread started with the title: Why I do believe XRP will not reach 5 USD even in 5 years

As amazing as this sounds, I actually want to hear the OP out. I’m very much an evidence-based investor. I know nothing about TA. So it’s reasonable for me to expect from the OP some sort of detailed modelling over the next 5 years, comparison with other comparable DAs over a 5 year period, a thorough rebuttal of the use cases presented by Coil and Codius over the next 5 years, a nuanced explanation of how economic theory, the remittance market and global finance are conspiring to suppress XRP prices over the next 5 years.

And yet, all we get is this. This is the whole case from the OP and it’s worth repeating in full:

To the OP: you presented the thesis, you have to prove it. If you are intellectually honest with us, you’d present all your assumptions and modelling. That’s how this works.

I know of no other intellectual endeavour where one presents a wild thesis without a scintilla of evidence and demands others to disprove it. And please don’t use other’s behaviour to justify the lack of rigour displayed here.

If you can can prove your thesis, you will garner absolute respect from me and many others I’m sure.

I’m listening...

Please save this message and post it everytime a ‘concerned investor’ pops up with silly topics like these. 

All I will say is the non lambo believers truly cannot win. Bring up escrow irrelevent, bring up market cap doesnt apply, bring up demand its nascent bro, bring up competition...what competition nostro/vostro bro,......bring up security......hogwash Ripple has hired blah blah.the OP gave his reasons moon boys dont agree.

Doesnt make him wrong or moon boys right. .53 cents right now and on a side note I do find it hillarious how so many are professed hodlers yet go insane at .01-.10 price movements!

Im more than likely out at $3, doubtful Im hodling at $5, and guaranteed out if this ever hits $10 and could care less about .10-.20 movements.

Edited by pumpndump

2 hours ago, Blubber said:

Don’t be salty because you are not invited to play with the cool kids.