Fidel_Castro

Why I do believe XRP will not reach 5 USD even in 5 years

5 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I honestly have no idea who she is.... , we have our own ex-hot now coke headed women in the Netherlands, lol.

Ah.... the Iceland comment would have been lost on you then.  lol 

10 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Iceland, in the UK, is not a country, but infact a chain of small "supermarkets".

25 minutes ago, tartankiwi said:

Ah.... the Iceland comment would have been lost on you then.  lol 

O, lololol! So in fact the joke really went over my head as I was thinking of the country. 

Back on topic:  yes, I do believe XRP will reach $5 within 5 months ?

5 hours ago, Dutchpinoy said:

This is the equivalent to 'pulling the race card'. Your title suggests you have a founded reason for why not, instead you come up with unsubstantiated claims that have been discussed thoroughly, and commented on by Ripple execs. The difference between your "non lambo" opinion and the general consensus is: your point has been debunked and yet here you are demanding a dignified response for an undignified piece of FUD.

THANK YOU FOR THIS RESPONSE!!!!! I believe this was just click bait. We have to stop feeding the beast and giving voice to those who never had a clue to begin with. Obviously, if @Fidel_Castro had anything substantive to add he/she would've provided evidence to support his/her arguments. Ignoring spam posts like this is the best way to deal with this type of individual.

Edited by King34Maine