Fidel_Castro

Why I do believe XRP will not reach 5 USD even in 5 years

1 minute ago, Fidel_Castro said:

no, u are wrong. For the moment, when it is released, majority is put back into escrow due to no demand.

That’s quite a knot of logic you’ve tied here. Price can’t rise because escrows being dumped, which aren’t dumped because price does not rise. Has anyone ever won an argument with you?

15 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

This is the equivalent to 'pulling the race card'. Your title suggests you have a founded reason for why not, instead you come up with unsubstantiated claims that have been discussed thoroughly, and commented on by Ripple execs. The difference between your "non lambo" opinion and the general consensus is: your point has been debunked and yet here you are demanding a dignified response for an undignified piece of FUD.

again fud accusations))

but reality is different, just admit) 

16 minutes ago, tony71 said:

Where have you been?  If you ask asking this and you have not done your research either you are just trying to spread FUD or you seriously need to start digging around.  The demand is there and it is coming.  The banks and FI have signed up.

so signed up, and now immediately start using it in big sums amounts??? just right now? give me your own calculations.

27 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

no, u are wrong. For the moment, when it is released, majority is put back into escrow due to no demand.

LOOOOL last quarter (Q3)  Did you read the report??  Sold XRP to FI at 480% increase over  Q2 report

3 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Won’t be $5 you say?

Where we topping out then, and why? Please do tell ?

I did not say the price will not rise. Sure it will, but no so fast as many expect. It is a very long run, totally different than BTC.

5 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

so signed up, and now immediately start using it in big sums amounts??? just right now? give me your own calculations.

If you are not in IT or FI technology then you wouldn't know, it doesn't work like that. FI sign up and you expect the price to go up over night   This is not bitcoin with no utility and no ceo and it just goes up based on nothing but speculation.

Edited by tony71

3 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

I did not say the price will not rise. Sure it will, but no so fast as many expect. It is a very long run, totally different than BTC.

I didn’t say that you didn’t say it was going to rise, did I? ?

You say not $5, I say what then. $4, $3, $2 or $1?

We went to $3.40 on BTC fomo... so should banks etc get involved, replace ETH as No.2 by Cap... should be able to fomo back there too I reckon. 

7 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

again fud accusations))

but reality is different, just admit) 

Fine, I'll bite. Provide the claim and provide the evidence, or atleast suggestive material in one form or another supporting your 'opinion'. But reality is different, just admit)

2 minutes ago, tony71 said:

Go read the Q3 report.  Shows you haven't done any research.  My take is you invested ATH expecting to buy a lambo and it did not go as plan.  

I did not have any lambo plan, on the contrary your angry replies without evidences show it. 

1 minute ago, XRP-JAG said:

I didn’t say that you didn’t say it was going to rise, did I? ?

You say not $5, I say what then. $4, $3, $2 or $1?

We went to $3.40 on BTC fomo... so should banks etc get involved, replace ETH as No.2 by Cap... should be able to fomo back there too I reckon. 

Spring 2017 was $0.40 , now we are with $0.54 with many banks signed up.

If end of the next year is $0.9-$1, it 'll be a big success.