Fidel_Castro

Why I do believe XRP will not reach 5 USD even in 5 years

7 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Guys, let be realistic: Still nearly 60 billion in escrow, so do you really believe that the price with such huge supply will rise up to $5 soon?

Yes, XRP is a fantastic coin,  but I dont see the huge demand at near terms. Every time Ripple releases its 1 billion from escrow, it will negatively impact the price. 60% of XRP are not alive yet.

You don't see any demand because you probably haven't done your research. What is about to come will make sure those 60 B in escrow look scarce.

2 minutes ago, Staigera said:

You don't see any demand because you probably haven't done your research. What is about to come will make sure those 60 B in escrow look scarce.

So just imagine that by the end of year the price can raise up to 5 USD, if escrow release happens with this price, do u think all or the most of the release will be definitely bought up??? It is huge-huge money, and it can happen not in near terms.

It's all speculation at the moment. In time that will change. We hit 3.80+ with speculation alone and the current supply in circulation. 

IMO this bear market won't last over two years. That's just my opinion. We'll see growth once usage picks up, volumes increase, regulatory clarity etc. Most people here will be long gone by then. 

36 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

Guys, let be realistic: Still nearly 60 billion in escrow, so do you really believe that the price with such huge supply will rise up to $5 soon?

Yes, XRP is a fantastic coin,  but I dont see the huge demand at near terms. Every time Ripple releases its 1 billion from escrow, it will negatively impact the price. 60% of XRP are not alive yet.

You clearly very clueless when you said you don't see any demand.  

5 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

So tell me the current demand if the majority of the montly escrow release is coming back.

Where have you been?  If you ask asking this and you have not done your research either you are just trying to spread FUD or you seriously need to start digging around.  The demand is there and it is coming.  The banks and FI have signed up.