Jump to content

What the hell is going on????


 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

What is happening? 15% in less than one day.... No new news, the Bitcoin ETF ruling isn't set, BAKKT is still a month away, what is happening right now? Why is the market going on fire?

This has happened before many times.  All of a sudden a spike. No reason.  Darker thoughts turn to manipulation.  Judging by the time of day it would appear that Europe is causing this.

Edited by Blubber
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Blubber said:

This has happened before many times.  All of a sudden a spike. No reason.  Darker thoughts turn to manipulation.  Judging by the time of day it would appear that Europe is causing this.

Europe causing this??? What a bs. Why you always need news?

Volumes are not so big and price is raising gradually without spikes. I would say institutional investors. News and rumors are there for pump and dump reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XRP_Legacy said:

Europe causing this??? What a bs. Why you always need news?

Volumes are not so big and price is raising gradually without spikes. I would say institutional investors. News and rumors are there for pump and dump reasons.

Nonsense.  Something is afoot over here.  The cows are nervous. I saw a dog doing backflips in the street.  Things are moving.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XRP_Legacy said:

Europe causing this??? What a bs. Why you always need news?

Volumes are not so big and price is raising gradually without spikes. I would say institutional investors. News and rumors are there for pump and dump reasons.

What institutional investors? The last time this happened XRP has had to make some big announcement (xrapid launch) or a truly tempting rumor (coinbase listing). Now, out of the blue, XRP has overtaken ethereum again with nothing happening.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

What institutional investors? The last time this happened XRP has had to make some big announcement (xrapid launch) or a truly tempting rumor (coinbase listing). Now, out of the blue, XRP has overtaken ethereum again with nothing happening.....

You dont get it .

Did you ever hear about fundamentals?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.