Domp_Eet

What the hell is going on????

What is happening? 15% in less than one day.... No new news, the Bitcoin ETF ruling isn't set, BAKKT is still a month away, what is happening right now? Why is the market going on fire?

Would like to know the answer as well. Always high emotions and then a let down, but I just saw 2 million sell orders get chewed up on bitstamp and still go up. I dont want FOMO, I want utility! Going to bed now.....Would like to wake up to another 15%....

24 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

What is happening? 15% in less than one day.... No new news, the Bitcoin ETF ruling isn't set, BAKKT is still a month away, what is happening right now? Why is the market going on fire?

This has happened before many times.  All of a sudden a spike. No reason.  Darker thoughts turn to manipulation.  Judging by the time of day it would appear that Europe is causing this.

Edited by Blubber

12 minutes ago, Blubber said:

This has happened before many times.  All of a sudden a spike. No reason.  Darker thoughts turn to manipulation.  Judging by the time of day it would appear that Europe is causing this.

Europe causing this??? What a bs. Why you always need news?

Volumes are not so big and price is raising gradually without spikes. I would say institutional investors. News and rumors are there for pump and dump reasons.

1 minute ago, XRP_Legacy said:

Volumes are not so big and price is raising gradually without spikes. I would say institutional investors. News and rumors are there for pump and dump reasons.

Nonsense.  Something is afoot over here.  The cows are nervous. I saw a dog doing backflips in the street.  Things are moving.

Just now, XRP_Legacy said:

What institutional investors? The last time this happened XRP has had to make some big announcement (xrapid launch) or a truly tempting rumor (coinbase listing). Now, out of the blue, XRP has overtaken ethereum again with nothing happening.....

3 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

What institutional investors? The last time this happened XRP has had to make some big announcement (xrapid launch) or a truly tempting rumor (coinbase listing). Now, out of the blue, XRP has overtaken ethereum again with nothing happening.....

You dont get it .

Did you ever hear about fundamentals?