• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riddle me this, Ripple me that, this video is junk, but warm as my spunk! Hi everybody This is Sam I Am. Nice increase today folks. 

5th of November the day flip was switched. Bitbank went live on Xrapid. More to come. Slow build then boooooom. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, orcablue said:

I don't see anything on Ripple Riddler so here's his/her/their latest YT video somewhere at the start of todays XRP pump.

This persona prolly had the video prepared earlier and posted it when they did, so there's only 3 explanations I have for the timing:

1) sheer lucky coincidence

2) part of a pump and dump group

3) real deal insider

I guess we'll know more as the days go by.

it's just a coincidence

7 hours ago, Raekwon said:

Every day you will find a troll on the internet PREDICTING a bull run for a specific day - hence, there will always be one who got lucky gambling. No reason at all to boost up his reputation. I could create 365 different personas - each persona dedicated to one day of the year. Damn sure I will be right at least one time. Nothing special, keep it moving.

Thank you.  Normally I'd just say don't feed the trolls, but people out there are putting real money into XRP based solely on this idiot's fake recommendations.  It's irresponsible AT BEST.  This guy is the worst...

13 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Ripple Riddler is for sure not an insider. Like his skill in making videos, but nothing more.

If you follow CryptHawk in twitter (a guy with an actual xrp portfolio of 20mio) you'll see that actual rise was technical due and forcasted!

Ok, sorry for my ignorance. But how can the crypto market be "forecasted"? It's not like it's logic in anyway. 

Not anymore forecasted than a youtube guy saying it will go up on a certain date or within a certain time frame?

Technical due… "hey, people should be pushing in more money now because it's happened before and the lines i've been drawing on this says so?" seems equally humbug to me...

15 hours ago, Zerptime said:

Wtf! Sh*tttt ass video. Another tin foil ahole crap! Only hopium kids will believe in anything he says!

The amount of hate you pour out every day must be hurting. Live and let live, or do you really care so much about new investors and their possible ignorance that you need to spew your fear and hate several times a day to… save them? No, thought so... you are just here to hate because you hate yourself. Go do something else for a while. Your thoughts could be expressed in a way more grown up and sensible fashion if you were genuine, but you're not so you come here like a goblin "being realistic" and hating on everyone who does not agree with you.

22 minutes ago, Goon said:

But how can the crypto market be "forecasted"? It's not like it's logic in anyway. 

Well, my very personal opinion: You can extrapolate from the past with a certain approximation about direction and timing of the movement, which I consider actually more efficient than reading tarots or stuff like this.

1 minute ago, Yodaxrp said:

Well, my very personal opinion: You can extrapolate from the past with a certain approximation about direction and timing of the movement, which I consider actually more efficient than reading tarots or stuff like this.

If people actually were able to do this in a successful way, would they still be on xrpchat hating on people using tea leafs for fortune telling?