• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riddle me this, Ripple me that, this video is junk, but warm as my spunk! Hi everybody This is Sam I Am. Nice increase today folks. 

5th of November the day flip was switched. Bitbank went live on Xrapid. More to come. Slow build then boooooom. 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, orcablue said:

its the pawn. i've been scouring twitter for a meaning, and its mostly about the king getting checkmated, or Swift is the pawn. Nice symbolism but ultimately we can't tell.

XRP volume is closing in to a billion. Time will tell guys if this is legit.

Makes sense, out of all these riddles!!

Every day you will find a troll on the internet PREDICTING a bull run for a specific day - hence, there will always be one who got lucky gambling. No reason at all to boost up his reputation. I could create 365 different personas - each persona dedicated to one day of the year. Damn sure I will be right at least one time. Nothing special, keep it moving.

9 minutes ago, ErikLuck said:

I definitely believe that the Ripple Riddler is an insider. It’s just a weird coincidence how right as he signs off his last video, the price begins to rise. But hey I ain’t complaining;) buckle up gentlemen ??

ISS will be good before moon, get everyone on board. Think that is happening :D

24 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

Every day you will find a troll on the internet PREDICTING a bull run for a specific day - hence, there will always be one who got lucky gambling. No reason at all to boost up his reputation. I could create 365 different personas - each persona dedicated to one day of the year. Damn sure I will be right at least one time. Nothing special, keep it moving.

A stopped clock is correct twice per day... 

This riddler is a 14 year old boy that has stolen his foster parents' credit card to buy 20 XRP.    As for Sam I Am.  What a clown.