I don't see anything on Ripple Riddler so here's his/her/their latest YT video somewhere at the start of todays XRP pump.

This persona prolly had the video prepared earlier and posted it when they did, so there's only 3 explanations I have for the timing:

1) sheer lucky coincidence

2) part of a pump and dump group

3) real deal insider

I guess we'll know more as the days go by.

Right I have tried not to give this any thought as i usually dismiss even the thought of anyone making price claims, BUT, he put his reputation on today and we are up 11% and counting. 

Either an insider who knows of something or a lucky b*******!

27 minutes ago, crazyazz said:

What did he say was going to happen on 5/11/18 to make XRP surge? I don't follow it.

Or is it just some pump and dump this dude was promoting ? I have no idea

This was just the last of a series of YT clip hints....so you'll need to look at the other videos (especially the previous one) to get a full handle on it. Basically the theme is some sort of milestone has been reached and its 'strap yourselves in for the ride of your lives' time.

37 minutes ago, orcablue said:

This was just the last of a series of YT clip hints....so you'll need to look at the other videos (especially the previous one) to get a full handle on it. Basically the theme is some sort of milestone has been reached and its 'strap yourselves in for the ride of your lives' time.

Well I am strapped in, take me on that ride!! :)

BTW Is there a Daily Price Discussion Thread here?

39 minutes ago, orcablue said:

Ok so no exact disclosed reason? just some switch flicked somewhere by somebody and insta positive price action :D