Sign in to follow this  
Paddy

£1 EOY

12 hours ago, Paddy said:

All this rubbish about £589 end of year, honestly il be surprised if we will get to £1 by EOY.

anyone else share the same thoughts?

I certainly think 589 end of year is rubbish, and yes the 'prediction' was in $, not £ but either was its a load of c rap in my opinion.

However, £1 by end of the year isnt unreasonable and i wouldnt find it that surprising if we hit it, happy but not surprised.

4 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

I certainly think 589 end of year is rubbish, and yes the 'prediction' was in $, not £ but either was its a load of c rap in my opinion.

However, £1 by end of the year isnt unreasonable and i wouldnt find it that surprising if we hit it, happy but not surprised.

Finally a decent answer.

whats your opinions on price in 2019 and 2020?

£100 would make me a millionaire and I just don’t have that kind of luck so don’t see it ever happening. 

£20 allows me to retire with a buy to let portfolio and I think that could be a possible price achieved however I imagine 2025 to get near that.

Be interesting to hear others opinions.

4 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Finally a decent answer.

whats your opinions on price in 2019 and 2020?

£100 would make me a millionaire and I just don’t have that kind of luck so don’t see it ever happening. 

£20 allows me to retire with a buy to let portfolio and I think that could be a possible price achieved however I imagine 2025 to get near that.

Be interesting to hear others opinions.

I dont mind giving a opinion and by the sounds of it we have similar amounts of xrp.

Tbh if we hit the previous ATH or thereabouts so say $4 within the next 18 months i would be really happy. Yeh of course i want $100+ but i have to temper my expectations and like you, i have the 'its never going to happen to me' outlook because at 36 yrs old so far they just havent! I am very willing to see that change though.

Sooo.... my range of what i expect to see is (and ANYONES guess of this is just speculation but hey thats what this area of the site is for)

EOY - between $0.8-$1.5

2019 EOY - $2-$4

2020 EOY - $4-$10