What’s up with these November predictions?

15 hours ago, ErikLuck said:

Can anyone help me figure out what’s so important about

-November 5th?

-November 11th?

-November 18th?

November 5: launch BAKKT (trading will only start in Dec.) and possible decision on Bitcoin ETF

November 11 has only masonic meaning  as far as I know

From Nov. 18 on: launch Swift GPI, Temenons update, Targit2 (EU)

4 hours ago, heimdall said:

November 5: launch BAKKT (trading will only start in Dec.) and possible decision on Bitcoin ETF

November 11 has only masonic meaning  as far as I know

From Nov. 18 on: launch Swift GPI, Temenons update, Targit2 (EU)

Nov 5th is also the day after US is planning on sanctions regarding Iran.  Europe and Russia et al are supposedly considering an alternative international funds transfer mechanism but supposedly that won't be ready just yet.

Not saying I buy fully into all that...   just informing what one part of the November/December hope is based on.

I do think there appears to be big changes happening in world finance and that XRP has some giant advantages and some giant supporters so I am quietly hopeful.

More important than anything ( apart from the possibility of Central Banks going Ripplenet) is the steady drumbeat of growth in Ripplenet which is the highway that value will move on.  That continues to expand at an ever growing rate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.