Amazon and WU...any signals of Ripple?

@TheXRPer he starts making his point at 23:30, he gets to the point at 25:30 ... it's about "aggregate efficiency".

Rifkin knows what's up, this video and his books are worth a read. Especially "zero marginal cost" because that is what is happening with value transfer.

How much does it cost to move $x across the world with RippleNet? ...Getting awful close to $0.00

Edited by KarmaCoverage

Not going to speculate here but it would be interesting to find out the relationship here with WU and AMAZON because I just can't see AMAZON looking at WU for the long haul if their is not a plan to bring them into the internet of value.  It may not even be Ripple related but this is worth looking deeper into I think.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/amazon-teaming-up-with-western-union-adds-confidence-in-possibles-ripple-xrp-partnership/

About similar time last year Alibaba was going to buy Moneygram before the deal was rejected by the US regulation. Moneygram is a known partner of Ripple. 

Those big corporations know that blockchain is the way to go moving forward. I wont be surprised if this Amazon + WU partnership will involve Ripple tech somewhere along the line. 

11 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

"I'm not going to speculate" puts in outlandish speculation in the title and links article from a sh*t website!

Is this a better source for you?  There are more if you insist.  I'm just interested in the AMZ, WU partnership , whether if it has implications for Ripple or not I find it interesting considering AMZ cutting edge footprint. Look before you leap next time or do you prefer to jump into $$^T literally !!

https://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2018/10/31/western-union-amazon-partnership-payment-option.html

Edited by Guest