Sign in to follow this  
Tehol_Beddict

Yoshitaka Kitao/SBI plans to have R3 create a project using XRP and form SBI-R3 Asia

A huge win out of this court case would be if Brad and David Rutter agreed to resume their original game plan of collaboration between Ripple and R3. Since SBI took the principal stake in R3 6 months ago, this feels like a certainty to me.

Tapping that Corda network would definitely help..

https://www.corda.net/participate/index.html

Edited by Let_her_Ripple
spelling

"On April 4, SBI Ripple Asia's secretariat, "Internal and external exchange consortium" released a money handling application "money tap" for smartphone that utilized Ripple's Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) "xCurrent". The future is in the phase of expanding participation lines. SBI, which holds about 10% of the shares of Ripple, emphasized that "ripple's DLT or XRP will be used to streamline international remittance" as implemented by Ripple's technology in money taps."

"You will have to make such a project that will make R3 use XRP in earnest.When the two companies hold their hands it will be possible to cover almost all fields.In addition to international remittances, XRP There is the possibility that it will be widely used.We are discussing with SBI R3 in order to create SBI-R3 Asia similar to SBI Ripple Asia. "

here's the full video

at the 39:00 min mark - use subtitles (the translation is far from perfect, but it matches with the google translated article IMO)

Yeah and if Kitao-san announces it it will take three decades.

On a more realistic note, SBI has a stake in R3 and most likely in Ripple as well.

Now if we only knew what exactly Ripple and R3 agreed on to drop the legal cases...

2 minutes ago, panmores said:

Yeah and if Kitao-san announces it it will take three decades.

On a more realistic note, SBI has a stake in R3 and most likely in Ripple as well.

Now if we only knew what exactly Ripple and R3 agreed on to drop the legal cases...

Whatever it was, hopefully, neither of them cut off their noses to spite their face and saw the greater good in all of it.

11 hours ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

That's because R3 is from New York. Did you want them to post a picture from Seattle or Toronto? 

No offense, but you have way too much time on your hands if you're constantly looking for some hidden/cryptic message on a from a website or a tweet. Just  sayin'.

Edited by TheXRPer

9 minutes ago, TheXRPer said:

That's because R3 is from New York. Did you want them to post a picture from Seattle or Toronto? 

No offense, but you have way too much time on your hands if you're constantly looking for some hidden/cryptic message on a from a website or a tweet. Just  sayin'.

Yeah, agreed. Was glad I was right on the R3/Ripple relationship. That’s why I posted this later in the thread:

50 minutes ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

Maybe... I was more happy that I was right about the R3/Ripple relationship. I tend to think I got over excited about the ripples.

I’m not sure I see a reason for xrp to be used with treasuries.

...and yes, at the time I did have too much time on my hands. That said, many of my posts turned out to be correct... Like ACI.