$1 EOY would be fantastic

56 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

Low price predictions and wanting volume to actually pick up is not "FUD". If you want to be in a circle jerk then just join one of the various tin foil club available here!

Go ahead and continue to believe his nonsense. Why do you guys even bothering posting on here and wasting everyone's time when there's other coins with higher price and better volume. Go join some other forum!

2 hours ago, bayarea510 said:

Go ahead and continue to believe his nonsense. Why do you guys even bothering posting on here and wasting everyone's time when there's other coins with higher price and better volume. Go join some other forum!

Let me see here.  So you feel that mindless 589 and Bearable Guy threads are not a waste of time?  Or they just happen to fall on the right side of what you deem acceptable?

"interesting that agendas are probable but arguments against xrp are soooooooo much weaker lately..... eventually, they will give up and feel silly...."

-Allen "the crypto dancer" McCallister

Anybody know who that guy I quoted is?

16 hours ago, Blubber said:

Looks like the WrongSpeak cops are on the beat...

4 hours ago, Zerptime said:

Low price predictions and wanting volume to actually pick up is not "FUD". If you want to be in a circle jerk then just join one of the various tin foil club available here!

1 hour ago, Blubber said:

Let me see here.  So you feel that mindless 589 and Bearable Guy threads are not a waste of time?  Or they just happen to fall on the right side of what you deem acceptable?

I guess there are 2 echochambers , 2 circlejerks and 2 sorts of WrongSpeak Cops on this forum: the $589 ones, and those who preach $ 1 max. 

Both are annoying, as with all fanatics, wannabe Prophets and Saviours repeating the same message over and over again. 

Please try to escape this fixation and compulsive behaviour guys! Try some content and maybe......maybe........some humor?

20 minutes ago, KarlHungus said:

I can’t see it breaking $1 this year and even if it does there’s no guarantee of finding support there.  Still a long term play.

Even in terms of a long-term play what about the 2020 Bitcoin halving? It could knock the crypto market for a loop and make mining

a losing proposition.  If XRP is still joined at the hip at that point, watch out.

21 minutes ago, KarlHungus said:

I can’t see it breaking $1 this year and even if it does there’s no guarantee of finding support there.  Still a long term play.

Don't be a Party-pooper mate. If it doesn't, you were right. I'm with you that the EOY 589 prediction seems pretty ridiculous now, but this is crypto. We could be at 4-5 dollars easily by eoy if a decent run starts this month. In the meantime i''m playing Checkers on my pc..

5 hours ago, Blubber said:

The xrp going to $589 posts are just as useless as the ones claiming it's going to .01 cent.

33 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

The xrp going to $589 posts are just as useless as the ones claiming it's going to .01 cent.

No one is claiming it will go to .01. Some are saying $1, $3, $5 would be great in this post bubble environment and that rubs the perma moons the wrong way.

I believe I will make a very good return with XRP just because I think saying XRP worth trillions is ludicrous until serious adoption has taken (if) it takes place doesnt make me a fudder :)

Edited by pumpndump

40 minutes ago, pumpndump said:

No one is claiming it will go to .01. Some are saying $1, $3, $5 would be great in this post bubble environment and that rubs the perma moons the wrong way.

I believe I will make a very good return with XRP just because I think saying XRP worth trillions is ludicrous until serious adoption has taken (if) it takes place doesnt make me a fudder :)

That's a fair point! :)