Sign in to follow this  
nicktemple

Three EOY outcomes as I see it, 1 is amazing 2 is great and 3 is ok

None of us know what the future holds, but I feel there is 3 situations can happen by years end.

1. Xrp $500+ I feel we will know if this will happen come start if dec, this can happen by temonos, sap & aci, when Swift upgrades it system, and these partners are using xrapid on the back end, volume of transactions could push the price up in a blink of an eye.

2. Xrp $3 - $15 this could happen by a big bull run started by BAKKT and fidelity bringing institutional money in via BTC futures, this bull run will be lead by BTC. ( Similar to the start of the big bull last Dec ) FOMO

3. Xrp stays where it is $0.40 - $0.60 as people are waiting on side lines, wondering when the next bull will start.

Now there is another one XRP crashes, but personally I feel that is very unlikely, just due to hodlers and Ripple having too much at steak.

Just my 2 cents worth. 

Edited by nicktemple

I'm in that #2 camp for now, but if we end up in #3, don't be surprised to see a volume dump for covering taxes for the end of the year.  Anyone that bought in Jan and held for a loss the whole year could benefit with the tax sale.  That of course would just be a temporary price swing.

13 hours ago, nicktemple said:

None of us know what the future holds, but I feel there is 3 situations can happen by years end.

1. Xrp $500+ I feel we will know if this will happen come start if dec, this can happen by temonos, sap & aci, when Swift upgrades it system, and these partners are using xrapid on the back end, volume of transactions could push the price up in a blink of an eye.

2. Xrp $3 - $15 this could happen by a big bull run started by BAKKT and fidelity bringing institutional money in via BTC futures, this bull run will be lead by BTC. ( Similar to the start of the big bull last Dec ) FOMO

3. Xrp stays where it is $0.40 - $0.60 as people are waiting on side lines, wondering when the next bull will start.

Now there is another one XRP crashes, but personally I feel that is very unlikely, just due to hodlers and Ripple having too much at steak.

Just my 2 cents worth. 

4 would be my bet

Sign in to follow this