karlos

Filter of Hope

500 XRP is a little steep for me, if I could comfortably donate that amount I would.... however, I am thinking 100 XRP is closer to my comfort range so here is what I am willing to do:

IF 3 other XRP chat members publicly commit to donating 100 XRP to this cause on this thread, then I will too!  But I will need 3 others to commit here......

500 XRP is a little steep for me, if I could comfortably donate that amount I would.... however, I am thinking 100 XRP is closer to my comfort range so here is what I am willing to do:
IF 3 other XRP chat members publicly commit to donating 100 XRP to this cause on this thread, then I will too!  But I will need 3 others to commit here......

I very much appreciate you challenge! Let me say, we just received a donation for 368 XRP!! I don't know who did it, but I am VERY grateful!! Wow!!

If you still want to donate, I'll add your donation to the total and put us over the top! Either way, I say thank you for your kindness!!

We have helped 800 people get access to clean water!! Whoooohoooo!!

I have just sent 2000 XRP to the address above, keep up the good work [mention=10253]buckor[/mention]

P3T3RIS, wow!! Thank you!! You have provided 23.5 water filters with your donation!! I am at a loss for words! Thank you so very much for your donation and willingness to provide clean water and hope for families in need!!
Done.
Thank you!! I sincerely appreciate your help!! Together we are doing a world of good!!

#XRPforGood

100 xrp donated... great cause, nicely done in setting it up [emoji3]
Done too [emoji3]
Awesome!! Thank you very much! Looks like it came through just fine.

I am so grateful for the XRP Community and the willingness of people to help others, provide HOPE, and use our #XRPforGood!

Thank you again!

On 10/30/2018 at 5:28 PM, EcneitapLatnem said:

22 hours ago, DeletedUser said:

Done.

On 10/30/2018 at 10:41 PM, P3T3RIS said:

I have just sent 2000 XRP to the address above, keep up the good work @buckor

4 hours ago, carpetbelly said:

Done too :D

Dammmiiiittttttttt!!!!!

Just kidding!!! Awesome! @buckor great cause and good job.... I just sent my 100XRP to:

rPEPPER7kfTD9w2To4CQk6UCfuHM9c6GDY 
Destination tag 1972039

through bittrex... had to familiarize myself with withdrawing as it had been awhile..... but its done!

Dammmiiiittttttttt!!!!!
Just kidding!!! Awesome! [mention=10253]buckor[/mention] great cause and good job.... I just sent my 100XRP to:
rPEPPER7kfTD9w2To4CQk6UCfuHM9c6GDY 
Destination tag 1972039
through bittrex... had to familiarize myself with withdrawing as it had been awhile..... but its done!
Thank you very much!! Yes, it made it here...and I am very grateful! Thank you so much for your willingness to help provide clean drinking water and hope to families that need It!

#XRPforGood