Sign in to follow this  
ibelievexrp

xrpworld.com

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to keep up with the site. I would love to see somebody else do something great with the domain, since it is a awesome domain. So I'm putting it up for sale. I don't know for how much. I do have a $1000 offer on another forum but I think the best buyer who has a big passion for XRP is on here.

Feel free to offer me, cheers!

54 minutes ago, ibelievexrp said:

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to keep up with the site. I would love to see somebody else do something great with the domain, since it is a awesome domain. So I'm putting it up for sale. I don't know for how much. I do have a $1000 offer on another forum but I think the best buyer who has a big passion for XRP is on here.

Do you accept an offer of 2 Zerps at € 589 price in future? You kan keep the change..

2 hours ago, ibelievexrp said:

I have zerp-like domain names. Care to make a Hard Fork?

offer 1000 xrp. Offer is within drawn in 1 hour from this post.

You will receive the 1000 xrp in 2 secs, will be waiting til next week for your usd :)

Edited by Theone01

Sign in to follow this