Sign in to follow this  
XrpWave

omg here we go again CoInBAsE

29 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

Of course it matters. Just because most of us hate Coinbase doesn't mean we shouldn't use them. We need all the exchanges we can get. They're losing their edge because of the growing competition but it would still be a nice addition. It's just business.

I agree.  The most well known and used exchange for the average American crypto investor. I know several people who will not dare venture off to any other exchange other than coinbase and will only buy what coinbase lists.  Giving these people a buying channel for XRP is only going to help with its inevitable adoption.  It will at least bridge the gap giving everyone easy access until ETF's and other financial instruments take hold to alleviate the friction that comes with purchasing crypto.

48 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

Of course it matters. Just because most of us hate Coinbase doesn't mean we shouldn't use them. We need all the exchanges we can get. They're losing their edge because of the growing competition but it would still be a nice addition. It's just business.

Yes of course, but that will never happen.Mark my words.They hate xrp

9 minutes ago, BabyNeedsShoes said:

If Coinbase is preparing IPO and planning on going public, then they don’t have the luxury of loving or hating certain coins.

Just a rumor from a guy that said xrp is useless live on tv

1 hour ago, Deeznutz said:

Agreed. Your down to earth comments are always much appreciated. 

People care way to much about their personal opinions, but if you care about making money, then let go of your grudges and welcome any initiative that could turn into a profit. 

Worst case scenario: another false spring like the $1 XRP pump earlier this year

Best case scenario: Coinbase swallows their pride and finally lists XRP, a big pump, a correction and a new floor will be formed

It's a win-win. But I'd prefer the second of course, we need sustainable growth. Just because people here harbor an irrational hatred to coinbase after what happened earlier this year, does not mean we shouldn't want or need coinbase listing! We need maximum exposure, market flow and publicity to dethrone ETH permanently, and then, BTC!

The problem for XRP is that it's lost in the fog of hundreds of tokens being listed at the same time (that's my guess how it will unfold).   I know it's no.3 and it has higher volume, but the big impact addition would have been back in January, being added on its own....of course, the PTB can't have too many proles holding XRP.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Sign in to follow this