PickleRick

Zerps.com, feedback and suggestions!

Could you have a ticker tape with the current price and 24 hour gain or loss? That satisfies my OCD and makes it look like the site as a whole is continually updating (if that makes sense).

If y’all or freelance article writers for the site need a quick, free proofread, let me know. @Julian_Williams can vouch for me?

Regardless of my suggestion, good job so far and good luck.

Edited by Deeznutz

15 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

Could you have a ticker tape with the current price and 24 hour gain or loss? That satisfies my OCD and makes it look like the site as a whole is continually updating (if that makes sense).

If y’all or freelance article writers for the site need a quick, free proofread, let me know. @Julian_Williams can vouch for me?

Regardless of my suggestion, good job so far and good luck.

Yea! I actually took the advice in this thread and contacted TheTie.io to get a custom widget made for prices/sentiment :)

8 hours ago, PickleRick said:

Yea! I actually took the advice in this thread and contacted TheTie.io to get a custom widget made for prices/sentiment :)

Nice! I might think about how you could improve the UI/legibility of the site. There are cheap web themes here that re slick and navigable if you don't want to spend the money on a web designer: https://themeforest.net/

13 hours ago, cmbartley said:

Nice! I might think about how you could improve the UI/legibility of the site. There are cheap web themes here that re slick and navigable if you don't want to spend the money on a web designer: https://themeforest.net/

Yea man, I was just making a quick hobby site that was super basic for me to read the news. I thought about utilizing genesis framework along with some nicer studio press themes, but all I ended up caring about was quick access to news titles that link directly to the news article. :)