Sign in to follow this  
Xrp2damoon

I could kinda see why it’s difficult!

I do feel sorry for some of you guys, I can confirm domestic instant payment systems are brilliant, in the UK all my bank transfers for purchases have happened almost straight away. Which just makes the wait for the actual cryptos to transfer even more obvious.

@Xrp2damoon

Thank you for a very good post, since this is the issue really, that not too many exchanges offer easy access to buy XRP. Buy option is primary, selling and trading are secondary for larger adoption, although important.

To gain instant access to XRP is our goal and we know where are aiming towards, it just takes some time to implement everything in a way that sign-up, verification and fiat or crypto transactions are all made in one session. This is our goal, and I love to hear posts like yours because of that. Currently we only have SEPA payments and crypto deposits, but hopefully card transactions are possible soon. Banks do not want to operate with exchanges until they see everything up and running, exchange is licensed and that it has officially approved KYC/AML policies in place. Thats slows down everything, but the market is growing.

Another issue that really woke me up was the latest news about an exchange shutting doors all of a sudden yesterday... Did not want to see anything like that happen ever again and I hope regulations/licensing becomes a must for any operating exchange in near future. 

I understand people here ask about my background and everything, but since this is a forum where everybody is acting behind aliases, it is not mine or anyone else´s best interest to try to convince others about anyone spesifically. All corporate documents are easily downloadable in official registers, but if you do so, please do not ever publish them in any forum publicly. That is also a security issue. When downloaded from official registers, the government knows who has bought and downloaded those files.

We already started to build our security guide for all customers to see and evaluate, hopefully that helps too, but if you looked at XRP United´s 2nd video, the point really is that you can take money out from our exchange in seconds and when coming back and wanting to trade or sell, you do not need to convert it to BTC or ETH in between. All cryptopairs we offer are valued towards XRP as base currency. 

Be thankful you're not from Canada, we have no ID and passports are a pain to get.
Not only that, unless you're buying $20,000+ of bitcoin, you can't pay with a bank account.

Instead, you must drive around town all day buying flexepin codes.
Did i mention only 4 stores sell them in my entire province and each ones have a daily $2000 sale limit ?

Edited by Marc_Royale

Just go and get your card verified by visa and you are set........verified by visa(usa) = 3d visa(euro ppl). some playa hater banks dont use it. like BOA. get a new bank account if you have them. 

go to bitstamp and buy your zerps on your debit card instant. Done it on my app waiting at a red light. its fast.

18 minutes ago, Marc_Royale said:

Be thankful you're not from Canada, we have no ID and passports are a pain to get.
Not only that, unless you're buying $20,000+ of bitcoin, you can't pay with a bank account.

Did i mention only 4 stores sell them in my entire province and each ones have a daily $2000 sale limit ?

You're driving around canada with no id? Not even a drivers license? Oh wait, that's right, I am too. 

11 hours ago, Xrp2damoon said:

Yea bitstamp, I guess I’m not the only one who had trouble.

I use Bitstamp all the time, no problems. I live in Europe and you? Maybe that has something to do with it.

14 hours ago, Xrp2damoon said:

I bought all of my coins way back when prices were lower then .15-.19 cents a piece, so I just recently received my bonus at work and invested it all into xrp as I wasn’t planning on the bonus anyways. As I was looking to place the order I had so many issues, it’s not even funny. I was placing order with one exchange and they require some 3D security that my bank had NO idea what that was. After spending a hour or two calling my bank and getting transferred to MasterCard and then back to my bank I decided I’ll use a different exchange. When I went to another exchange they didn’t sell xrp directly, I had to buy btc and transfer to xrp. I decided I’ll just buy with Coinbase, transfer to my first exchange and transfer btc to xrp. After having issues setting up my debit card with Coinbase because of verification, 6 hours into this mess I finally got my btc, transferred to exchange 1 and I had to wait ANOTHER 50 minutes to receive my btc. In total I spent 7-8 hours buying my xrp. 

What im saying is I see why there are still not enough money in this market. We need a way to be able to buy xrp, simple, and fast. Until that’s available to the market I think we will have a lot of missed money. Someone who wants to spend a few hundred or thousand dollars just to invest in hopes it’ll hit big (which I’m sure there is a ton of people like this) they won’t go thru the hassle I did. 

Sorry mate, I have all my friends come to me when they have Crypto related questions and I show them the correct way of buying in and securing their wallets too.

Personally, I use Bitstamp. it takes 5 minutes to create an account, and another 5 minutes to get verified if you have your documents ready.

I can use wire transfers through Bitstamp, or my debit card when I'm verified. I'm not sure how things go on the EUR side, (I'm in the U.S.) but it is very simple and fast for us here.

Also, I cannot think of a better exchange currently than Bitstamp (even with their fees.) They beat Uphold in fees, as well as changelly. It's not much of a notice to me tbh.

On Bitstamp topic

BITSTAMP ACQUIRED BY NXMH

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-acquired-nxmh/

Dear Bitstamp customers,

Today I am pleased to announce that Bitstamp has been acquired by NXMH, a Belgium-based investment company. 

Bitstamp has been regularly approached by suitors for quite some time. The reason why we finally decided to sell the company is a combination of the quality of the buyer, the quality of the offer and the fact that the industry is at a point where consolidation makes sense. A major factor in agreeing to the sale is that the mission, leadership and vision of the company remains the same.

I want to assure you that Bitstamp remains Bitstamp. We will continue to innovate with the goal of giving our customers the absolute best trading experience. It is business as usual here. We do anticipate that this acquisition will strengthen Bitstamp’s positioning for growth, which will provide opportunities to better serve our customers. Customers should not have any concerns about their accounts or changes to the way we operate. 

Bitstamp has come a long way since we started in a garage with two laptops and EUR 1000 seven years ago. We believe this acquisition is the logical next step in Bitstamp’s growth as a company and I look forward to the future with this team. 

Best,
Nejc Kodrič
CEO, Bitstamp

1 hour ago, XRPSlovenia said:

On Bitstamp topic

BITSTAMP ACQUIRED BY NXMH

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-acquired-nxmh/

Dear Bitstamp customers,

Today I am pleased to announce that Bitstamp has been acquired by NXMH, a Belgium-based investment company. 

Bitstamp has been regularly approached by suitors for quite some time. The reason why we finally decided to sell the company is a combination of the quality of the buyer, the quality of the offer and the fact that the industry is at a point where consolidation makes sense. A major factor in agreeing to the sale is that the mission, leadership and vision of the company remains the same.

I want to assure you that Bitstamp remains Bitstamp. We will continue to innovate with the goal of giving our customers the absolute best trading experience. It is business as usual here. We do anticipate that this acquisition will strengthen Bitstamp’s positioning for growth, which will provide opportunities to better serve our customers. Customers should not have any concerns about their accounts or changes to the way we operate. 

Bitstamp has come a long way since we started in a garage with two laptops and EUR 1000 seven years ago. We believe this acquisition is the logical next step in Bitstamp’s growth as a company and I look forward to the future with this team. 

Best,
Nejc Kodrič
CEO, Bitstamp

In addition to this, the new owner of Bitstamp is Belgian Company NXMH which is european branch of South Korean company NXC which is also an owner of South Korean exchange Korbit.

16 hours ago, Marc_Royale said:

Oh, I know the pain.  Next to impossible to buy.  Last purchase I used Shakepay.  Super easy.  

Interac e-transfer to Shakepay to fund acct, buy btc or eth, deposit to binance, trade for xrp.