Sign in to follow this  
Panosmek

TransferGo will use xRapid soon for payments in Europe!

7 minutes ago, kenrino said:

was already announced last month,  websites covered it (October 4, 2018)

https://nulltx.com/transfergo-confirms-xrapid-integration-for-global-free-remittance-transfers/ 

Not confirmed by Ripple...The two banks use Ripple’s enterprise blockchain software xCurrent to enable end-to-end tracking of payments and settlements over RippleNet. This particular solution does not rely on XRP, the Ripple-associated cryptocurrency that powers xRapid – a separate product that has been put to use by FX brokerages and payments providers.

https://www.ccn.com/transfergo-launches-instant-payments-to-india-with-ripple-blockchain-tech/

@Panosmek any proof of claim?

it was announced at Swell as far as I can remember:

During the 2018 Swell conference, TransferGo CEO Daumantas Dvilinskas confirmed his company will incorporate the xRapid technology moving forward. The company wants to make global real-time settlement possible, and they will need the proper technology to enforce this change. 

30 minutes ago, Live4xrp said:

Not confirmed by Ripple...The two banks use Ripple’s enterprise blockchain software xCurrent to enable end-to-end tracking of payments and settlements over RippleNet. This particular solution does not rely on XRP, the Ripple-associated cryptocurrency that powers xRapid – a separate product that has been put to use by FX brokerages and payments providers.

https://www.ccn.com/transfergo-launches-instant-payments-to-india-with-ripple-blockchain-tech/

@Panosmek any proof of claim?

Proof of claim? The proof is above. If you don't believe it just send an email yourself.

Also it was confirmed by the CEO at SWELL but this answer is more specific on where they will use it.

Edited by Panosmek

13 minutes ago, Cesar1810 said:

What does he say here? can someone translate?

Do you imply any date?

thanks guys

I can't say for sure since I'm a nobody with no extra info...  But ages ago Ripple announced the Accelerator Program where they said they would incentivise early XRapid adopters with XRP.   So the small volatility risk is swamped by generous bonus XRP allocations to early adopters.  They mentioned that Visa had done a similar thing (but obviously with Fiat) when they were establishing their network.

7 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I can't say for sure since I'm a nobody with no extra info...  But ages ago Ripple announced the Accelerator Program where they said they would incentivise early XRapid adopters with XRP.   So the small volatility risk is swamped by generous bonus XRP allocations to early adopters.  They mentioned that Visa had done a similar thing (but obviously with Fiat) when they were establishing their network.

you are someone! you're TA123

Sign in to follow this