2018 EOY Price Predictions

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s not sarcasm. I’ve been bullish since the beginning and I have said that over and over again. The problem has been that people have thought that someone who thinks a $10 to $ 20price is not bullis

TA doesnt work on any coins unfortunately. Name one TA guy on this forum who got it right?????

$589, if not higher

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Nothing funny about it.

Just because there was a bull run at the end of last year, people automatically presume the same will happen this year.

I do hope that there is significant uptake in real world usage soon because,  like you,  I don't think "it did it last year" is a reason for anything.

I do think that significant uptake is certainly possible...  perhaps not highly likely but certainly possible.

In my tiny mind it is kind of like standing at the finish line of a long race...  One or two dribble through then maybe a few more then a flood.  I don't know if we will be seeing only the front runners or the flood in the coming months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.