2018 EOY Price Predictions

Alright folks, just looking to have a little fun here in these sideways days.  We're getting close enough to the end of the year that you can actually throw a dart at the board and make a guess about where XRP will end up.

This should go without saying, but since this is the internet and everyone gets marginally dumber here, I'll have to state it anyway - OBVIOUSLY this is an impossible task and means nothing and everyone has their own opinion.  So what I'm saying is...if you don't like the exercise then kindly kick rocks and let the rest of us have fun.

All that said, I'm going with $0.34.  I hope I'm very, very wrong.  Either way, it's going to be fun to look at this on January 1st.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s not sarcasm. I’ve been bullish since the beginning and I have said that over and over again. The problem has been that people have thought that someone who thinks a $10 to $ 20price is not bullis

TA doesnt work on any coins unfortunately. Name one TA guy on this forum who got it right?????

$589, if not higher

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

- No big announcements

- No new XRapid users

- No BTC ETF approval

- No institutional money entering

- No retailinvestors entering

- No more volume

I'd say: $ 0,55 at best.

You forgot market manipulation. But hey, traditional stocks are continuing to  dump and smart money is leaving that market...  onces that smart money funnels into crypto, the trigger is released and the biggest crypto bull run in history begins.  For me, that's well worth the wait. 

11 minutes ago, tartankiwi said:

You forgot market manipulation. But hey, traditional stocks are continuing to  dump and smart money is leaving that market...  onces that smart money funnels into crypto, the trigger is released and the biggest crypto bull run in history begins.  For me, that's well worth the wait. 

Playing Devil’s advocate: the jury is still out on smart money migrating to crypto. From what I’ve been reading in the news, there’s been no correlation showing that the success of the stock market helps crypto or hurts it. So, stock market declines may do absolutely nothing for us. Also, new potential investors may see crypto as too unstable to invest in, although it’s encouraging that the past couple months it’s been stable-r. This is a new situation so no one knows what will happen. 

I think XRP’s price goes up soon (within six months) but due to the reasons we often talk about (xRapid, institutional $$$, etc.). I would love to be wrong and watch stock market money flow into crypto, though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.