Domp_Eet

Most outlandish XRP price predictions

Oh a world of proportional cryptocurrency evaluations...

Let's compare XRP at the start $0.006 (apprx) and BTC at $0.003 (March 2010)

BTC = If we apply $0.003 - $6,500 we get a 2,166,666% increase

XRP = If we apply $0.006 - 2,166,666% increase gives $13,000 per XRP in 8 Years. (I WILL TAKE THAT :) )

But the truth is, NOBODY KNOWS! Crunching numbers doesn't do anything with a volatile crypto market in it's infancy, especially when the majority have speculative values and not real world Utility. Sorry I didn't color coded anything for people...

29 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

So I'm just gonna chip in and try to put in perspective how and what certain price predictions would mean compared to a baseline price of 50 cents per XRP (and for comparison purposes, a $6500 BTC)

Bearebleguy123= $589 per XRP= 117800% increase , if applied to BTC that would be $7,657,000 PER BITCOIN

McAfee Line extrapolation= $1.000.000 per BTC = 15,300% increase, same percentage increase to XRP = $76.5 per XRP

Bitcoin 2015 price to 2017 EOY bubble happens again (From $200 to $19000 for BTC, a 9500% increase) $47.5 per XRP and $617,500 per BTC

Nigel Green, CEO of deVere group (5000% increase in crypto market cap over 10 years, and assuming a proportional price increase in cryptocurrencies) $25 per XRP and $300,000 per BTC

All these things would certainly mean all of these things:

• XRP becoming the #1 cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization
  • Institutional Cryptocurrency use/investment
  • A massive bubble and hugely inflated prices followed by a catastrophic fall of epic proportions, fortunes will be made by those smart enough (and not greedy)to cash out, thousands more will vanish overnight

So there it is, I even color-coded the names and prices for your viewing convenience, dear reader, and sorted them in descending order in terms of price. i hope this has been useful/informative/entertaining to you!

New account

Angry tone

Discounts anyone with a positive vibe

Spreads FUD

It's funny how the handful of trolls that haunt this forum just can't stay away, no matter how many times they get banned. 

Just now, LilBender said:

New account

Angry tone

Discounts anyone with a positive vibe

Spreads FUD

It's funny how the handful of trolls that haunt this forum just can't stay away, no matter how many times they get banned. 

Yeah just because I have some semblance of realistic expectations I'm a troll. Also I didn't even say that these predictions would not happen.... just put into perspective what they would mean compared to current prices.

How the hell is this FUD??? Are multiplied numbers FUD??? Lol you sound really rustled because some people don't drink the LamboMoon™️ instagains koolaid.

Just now, Domp_Eet said:

Yeah just because I have some semblance of realistic expectations I'm a troll. Also I didn't even say that these predictions would not happen.... just put into perspective what they would mean compared to current prices.

How the hell is this FUD??? Are multiplied numbers FUD??? Lol you sound really rustled because some people don't drink the LamboMoon™️ instagains koolaid.

Lambomoon is so 2017.

We only plan in multiples of private islands.

Try to keep up. 

6 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

Wait, how are your expectations realistic? Cause you took a matured speculative asset over 8 years and applied proportional % increases to a DA with real world utility in it's infancy? 5 x 2 = 10 #multiplication 

46 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

All these things would certainly mean all of these things:

• XRP becoming the #1 cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization
  • Institutional Cryptocurrency use/investment
  • A massive bubble and hugely inflated prices followed by a catastrophic fall of epic proportions, fortunes will be made by those smart enough (and not greedy)to cash out, thousands more will vanish overnight

So there it is, I even color-coded the names and prices for your viewing convenience, dear reader, and sorted them in descending order in terms of price. i hope this has been useful/informative/entertaining to you!

1. Yes, a very good possibility, given the multi-trillion dollar market Ripple is aiming at and many other potential use cases going forward.

2. Already happening. Anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to the DA market can see the avalanche of institutional investment that has already spent years and expended massive costs preparing the infrastructure to take on this market.

3. Not if the rise is steady and based on real-world utility. There is absolutely no reason for a crash if the price is based on actual use. None.

So there it is. All of your underlying assumptions for the above price predictions are perfectly reasonable, except for the last one. I hope this has been useful/informative/entertaining to you!

6 minutes ago, XRPSherpa said:

1. Yes, a very good possibility, given the multi-trillion dollar market Ripple is aiming at and many other potential use cases going forward.

Exactly. 

Addressable market for BTC:  speculators, money launderers

Addressable market for XRP: speculators, international remittance, transfer and forex markets

Hmmm, I wonder which one of those pies is larger...  :dthinking:

OP thank you for colour coding your post. All these scary numbers would have so confused me otherwise. 

I also appreciate being educated as to what x  percentage gains will do to the price these new fangled calculators are so hard to use  

I realise the folly of my ways now. 

56 minutes ago, Domp_Eet said:

So I'm just gonna chip in and try to put in perspective how and what certain price predictions would mean compared to a baseline price of 50 cents per XRP (and for comparison purposes, a $6500 BTC)

Bearebleguy123= $589 per XRP= 117800% increase , if applied to BTC that would be $7,657,000 PER BITCOIN

McAfee Line extrapolation= $1.000.000 per BTC = 15,300% increase, same percentage increase to XRP = $76.5 per XRP

Bitcoin 2015 price to 2017 EOY bubble happens again (From $200 to $19000 for BTC, a 9500% increase) $47.5 per XRP and $617,500 per BTC

Nigel Green, CEO of deVere group (5000% increase in crypto market cap over 10 years, and assuming a proportional price increase in cryptocurrencies) $25 per XRP and $300,000 per BTC

Cool! But what happens when 95% of crypto-currencies die (I dare say: including BTC!), that the money currently invested in useless coins is reinvested into the survivors, and that blockchain thrives?

15 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

Hmmm feel like people like you with "gold" status have some kind of elitist attitude not liking new account holder from posting stuff you don't like.

Just because somebody spend their time spamming this forum and have all this points does not mean they are more credible than new account holders...

???